The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Final Idea for Galant Vr-4 Knob Ver.2

Racah15

Hey so I think this is a happy compromise for those of you wanting the designs from round 1, and those of you wanting new designs.
I am putting this in a new thread, so the discussions from here on out, can be about the design. I will speak to the manufacturer about the base modification. If it cannot be modified, it only takes 2 minutes with a drill bit (took me longer for not having the right tools).

What do you think about these designs? Will these be okay for round 2? Thus, the only difference now between the designs is the little box. This way, those from round 1 will still be unique, and these will be fit for those asking for the number.

Yay or nay?
Discuss.

Last edited:

WaRrIoRs16

I'm down for the second one.

Racah15

Yeah, what I mean by this post, is that if we were to do a second run, I would include both graphics, not just one. So everyone would have an option between them

cheekychimp

Racah,

As stated before, I am more than happy with this. Good compromise in my opinion.

Racah15

Thanks guys.

Bringing this up one more time. Looks like a good 90/10% split. So if everyone is happy with this, I'll go ahead and do a second run. If you have anything to say, whatever it is, now is the time to do so. Or forever hold your peace, until round 3, if we even have a round 3. Haha

I'll leave this up until Saturday

Last edited:

JNR

IMO, the numbers seem overly spaced, so wonder if pulling the 1/2 and 5/R inward a little more to the center would look better? That is, if you are making new ones anyway.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned