The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Who is enterested in dimming LED gauges or any LEDs

Terry Posten

Nothing new at all.

What we found was that not all LED setups are the same and making one setup is impossible. We would need to make a few different controllers and the only way to know which on you need would be trial and error.

The other issue is what to use as a trigger. Not all cars are equal. Some use variable grounds and some use voltage regulation. Again, making a system that works would require a few different designs.

And the bigger problem we have is market. There is just not a big enough market to support the product development and manufacturing.

So for now, we are not working on this.

Sorry.

I think the market wouldn't be problem. I'm interested as well, and i know some friends who are interested as well, depending on the final product. If it works out, i think it will sell quite some times...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned