The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Design Competition FOR GALANT VR4 STICKERS

Galantvr4559

Dear fellow galantvr4 members,

My name is Bryan and i live in Beautiful Colorado and i origianlly started this thread to see if there was interest enough to cut some stickers for the JSB galant.org design by diego cut. Since there has not been much interest i would like to hold a design contest to see if you guys have any orginal sticker designs that i can print up and sell to GalantVR.org members.Sticker cost will depend on desgin and size. I will donate 2 dollars from every sticker sold to the org. The winner of the contest will recieve a replica key fob. you can either pm me the design or post it here to see what other members have to say. I hope this takes off because it could make some money for the site and the winner gets a key fob. win win. Thanks everyone and good luck.

The JSB Stickers. Design: Diego
img.php

img.php

Terry Posten

As a side comment on the design posted above, and nothing against Diego himself, I am a bit offended by that sticker.

Owners of GVR4's promoting the idea these cars are always broke down are hurting the very reputation we are trying to improve.

It also hurts the resale as others think these cars are junk.

In my opinion, cars that are always broke down is a direct reflection on the owner NOT the car.

I like the other one.

Diego

Quoting Terry Posten:
As a side comment on the design posted above, and nothing against Diego himself.

In my opinion, cars that are always broke down is a direct reflection on the owner NOT the car.

No hard feelings, Terry, much respect to you and yours. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

For your second line I quoted. I just need to quit messing with mine.. It runs again.. Now let's keep it that way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

IncorpoRatedX

Quoting Rausch:
My entry:

winner!

/thread

Diego

Quoting RedTwo:
I didn't design the JSB logo? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

You did the work. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

LIV4PSI

Quoting Terry Posten:

Owners of GVR4's promoting the idea these cars are always broke down are hurting the very reputation we are trying to improve.

It also hurts the resale as others think these cars are junk.

Stereotypes are just statistics at work. They are old cars, and at this point need basically everything replaced. GVR4s are a labor of love, they will always take more money and time than what they are worth. Who cares about resale? I know I have no plans of ever selling mine.

GVR47111K

Quoting OGRallyEdition:
I love the wolf, but is there a way he can be drawn carrying jackstands?

Sorry, physically impossible.

id like to improve the reputation of gvr4's as well.. tired of everyone asking you have a vr4? does it work? sadly my answer is no for 30-45 days... but at least this time it shouldnt break since everything is new engine/trans wise.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned