The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Design Competition FOR GALANT VR4 STICKERS

Galantvr4559

Dear fellow galantvr4 members,

My name is Bryan and i live in Beautiful Colorado and i origianlly started this thread to see if there was interest enough to cut some stickers for the JSB galant.org design by diego. Since there has not been much interest i would like to hold a design contest to see if you guys have any orginal sticker designs that i can print up and sell for cheap. I will donate 2 dollars from every sticker sold to the org. The winner of the contest will recieve a replica key fob. you can either pm me the design or post it here to see what other members have to say. I hope this takes off because it could make some money for the site and the winner gets a key fob. win win. Thanks everyone and good luck.

The JSB Stickers. Design: Diego
img.php

img.php

Last edited:

GVR47111K

Local pick up?

GVR47111K

I've got a friend who does some really neat stuff with pencils and what not so I told him to sketch out something that other board members might interested in too. Might be a little cleche but I think it would be cool, I should be able to scan it and have it up by Monday for everyone to view. I'm interested in a set of GalantVR4 small window stickers, like in the picture with the lighter.

Galantvr4559

I have those exact ones for each side, black. I got 3 sets printed and ready to go. A new original sticker would be sweet. I can get vinyl stickers made really cheap from a guy at my work. If people like them I can get them printed. Im not in this for money I just want to hook some people up. Depending on the sticker will depend on prices.

Maybe we could do a contest to see who comes up with the most popular design.

Galantvr4559

I have those exact ones for each side, black. I got 3 sets printed and ready to go. A new original sticker would be sweet. I can get vinyl stickers made really cheap from a guy at my work. If people like them I can get them printed. Im not in this for money I just want to hook some people up. Depending on the sticker will depend on prices.

Maybe we could do a contest to see who comes up with the most popular design.

GVR47111K

Alright, I don't know about black though. I've got tint on there now, don't know what percent but it's turnin' purple anyways and I don't know if black would look as good as another color but a contest or something like that could be cool too.

GVR47111K

Hey just saw this thread changed but I put up that design I was talking about over there in the Anything Goes section. Check it out, the key fob sounds awesome, btw.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned