The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Feeler: Galant/DSM cobra/vette big brake brackets

would anyone be interested in me making a run of the brake adaptors for the cobra rotors and the camaro/vette rotors?
i was searching to find the old threads but i couldn't find them. if anyone can find a link that would be awesome.

im just gauging intrest to see if anyone would want them and ill get them going if i get 10 orders. i haven't determined the price yet but they will be affordable and shipping will be included for board members
if there is any other requests for brackets i only have the vete ones right now but i would be willing to make some others. everything is made out of cnc'd alum.
i will try to post some pics up tonight

thanks for the space!
pete

Rausch

Have you made some already? I'm sure you could get more interest if you have pics.

Anything different about your design vs. the ones that Ron was making?

OMFGeofffff

Some people might be interested in evo 8-9 caliper adapters.

alansupra94

^^^^^^^^^

I believe Garfield Wright was in the process of doing that.

yes they are the same basic design that ron made. i will get some pics up of those.
is someone already making evo brackets? cause i would be willing to go that direction with enough interest

i could make it an entire kit also calipers/pads/lines/brackets in one price also

i will get some pics and prices up asap

thanks guys

galant412

I would be interested for sure. Bump

anyone have an extra set of 3kgt calipers or evo calipers they want to get rid of?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned