The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Ford Mustang Cobra big brake - alloy 2 piece rotor options?

bazeng

Hey guys!..

I'm looking for some rotors to suit the big brake upgrade (vette calipers) 330mm rotors etc.

DBA Australia has stopped making these rotors in the alloy hat / steel rotor (DBA 500 series).

Are there any US guys doing them?

Let me know what options there are over there.

RDA (another Australian rotor supplier) only make them in steel.

Any help appreciated!

Regards
Barry

curtis

Wilwood and I'm sure others have the 13 inch rotors in two piece units. I have a set of normal sloted cobra replacement units for mine with the camaro calipers and Ron's brackets. I was going to use the wilwood 11.75 with stealth RT/3000GT calipers but the offset of my wheels put the caliper about 5 mm to much into the spokes. I put mine up for sale here and ran the on ebay but still have them if you want them.

click for my thread

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned