The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

bottle openers

transparentdsm

i want to order some bottle openers, but i need three things

1. i need permission from the moderators to use the logo at the top of the page(if that is at all possible) or input from everyone that wants one on what should be on the keychain

2. we really need to get over 100 of these made. total cost will be about 4-5$ shipped per opener, if we can get over 250 they'll be 3-4$ and so on and so fourth

3. realize it will take around 3-4 weeks for them to be made and shipped to me, then another week to package up and send them out.

JNR

As long as they aren't carbon fiber, this may actually work /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I have some bottle openers (mostly vintage stuff) and rarely use them, but this may be a good idea for those who do regularly use them.

Imagine they all would need to be the same? Otherwise, thought people may be more interested in a more personalized one like their number (x/1000 or x/2000)? Probably get expensive though.

transparentdsm

there all going to look the same bc you cant get one(like a personal one) for less then 8 dollars. they are made out of aluminum and there the ones that go on a key chain. i like my beer and i just broke the can opener part of my super super old DSMotorsports (nate crismans) old shop, so i thought why not see if anyone else wants one. if not im going to design a custom one just for me.

JNR

Ah, OK I'm picturing what it looks like better now. Was thinking of the older style ones. I had one of those (still do somewhere) and they work great for portability and the design makes them sort of strong and useable.

transparentdsm

click this is what they look like

there each 1.20 before shipping + like 30 to ship to me and then like another 2 and change for me to ship to you.

Last edited:

JNR

Yep, those are the ones.

Good luck on your group buy...think it'd be good for those who use them.

EHmotorsports

I have several with a different brand printed on them and the lettering wears off fast. Within a week of being on my keys the lettering was gone.

JNR

Good point...engraving would probably be $$$...Have you considered a high quality sticker then?

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
So those of us with black or green VR4s can have them color coded to the car? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Struc

I'm in.

Heck, I'd fund it if you don't want to.

LIV4PSI

I want a JSB key chain. I didn't click the links, could we do two different runs? I would gladly help or take care of one

Diego

Great idea.

Wish I got in on that one run of silhouette keychain/bottle openers.

transparentdsm

Quoting LIV4PSI:
I want a JSB key chain. I didn't click the links, could we do two different runs? I would gladly help or take care of one

we can really do whatever every wants to do. id be in for two or three different styles and have like 100 of each one made(each 100 costs about 165$, shipped) . im really not trying to make money off this(1$ off each keychain), i just needed a new bottle opener for my keys and i want i VR4 one to replace my old DSMotorsports one. i thought a few people would be interested in them. Craig, you and Mike were the first two people who came to mind about this. when i was looking at the website it says i can get a sample pack made with 3 different keychains in it. ill get 3 made, have them sent to me and post picture, then as a group we can decide what we want to do. so lets come up with some ideas/designs.

jnava

Staff member
Can we choose our colors. For example, the white one would be epic. I would actually want two if thats the case. Keep us informed but I'm down for 2 and is it up front?

transparentdsm

not up front, ill buy them, get them to the people who really want them first then sell the rest. i was also thinking about getting a 100 of them made with a dsm logo on it and selling them on tuners as well.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned