The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Galant VR-4 shift knobs...

James

Quoting Racah15:
Sweet. I was thinking about having one made just like the one I had made for my 2g.
It's leather wrapped, audi/BMW style, made in Germany, and is light up.

0131131839a.jpg

This seems like a cool alternative though.

I was referring to this thing.

blacksheep

Quoting FlyingEagle:
Thank you for pulling through on this. Whether I own a Colt (which I do), or a Galant (which I sadly don't), I am happy to see another product being put up by an awesome vendor and know-how from cool members on this site.
Good work!

I did nothing. RTM Racing did the real work. I just hope people buy now. It is definitely cool. I cannot wait to install this with my new bushings, JNZ short shifter and VR6 boot. Should be a HUGE improvement over stock.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned