The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

bottle openers

transparentdsm

this is what im thinking of ordering.

img.php

it will be laser engraved and never fade.

the cost is going to be 5.00$ per key chain. that is shipped, but have the fees occur on your end or send as a gift.

i wont be ordering them for another week and i should have them ready to sell by feb. if there is anyone seriously interested please let me know within the next week as if there isn't much response and i only order up to 24 they will be 15$ each, 25 - 49 they will be 12$ each, 50 - 99 they will be 9$ each, 100 - 250 5$ each, 250 + they will be 3$ each

Last edited:

Gabor

Don't use that font. It looks stupid.
Ask for permission from Hertz and if he says OK I can send you the original logo from the top of the page.

GSX_TC

You can put me down for one for sure. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

JCorbo25

I need one too, just depends on cost. At $5 I'd get two.

transparentdsm

ok so i got in touch with hertz and he said i can use the main logo, but the price is going to go up 50 cents per unit so i can donate 50 cents for every one sold back to the board.

eit: i will also be ordering over 100 of them, so the final cost is going to be 5.50 an opener, you are to pay the paypal fees or send it as a gift.if you want me to pay the paypal fees send me 6$

if everyone is ok with this then i will be placin the order by the end of next week.

Last edited:

jnava

Staff member
Shane, i just paid for two.....any preference in color? If so, black with thr white logo

transparentdsm

there all going to be black with the white logo on them. im just waiting to get the logo from someone so i can make the order.

transparentdsm

so i went to order the bottle openers today and they don't have the black available anymore. the colors available are dark blue, royal blue, green, orange, purple, red, silver, yellow.

red, dark blue, and silver are the colors im leaning towards. ill wait 2 more days for some response, Juan has already paid me for 2 of them and i did get permission to use the logo at the top of the page, so i will be ordering 100 of them on saturday so please input.

jnava

Staff member
Silver with what color logo?

jnava

Staff member
I like that....

JCorbo25

Yea, I'd probably vote for silver/black but 'dark blue' is kinda vague.

transparentdsm

ok so im ordering them tomorrow. since i got 2 people saying silver im getting them in silver. Juan you will be informed first upon there arrival as you paid me already. everyone else there will be a FS ad put up soon.

jnava

Staff member
Im going to buy two more

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts