The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

best place to get arp head studs? is there a set specific to galant vr4's

kooter

just want to make sure I get the right one's.

stock build plan's at most slightly bigger turbo and intercooler setup.

Lightning1

you just need a set for a 4g63t. You can get them from extremepsi, tunersnation, or any dsm site really, just google it.

Jeff

89Mirageman

At one time Summit had the best deal but I'm not sure now. Just get the 12mm ones for a 90-92.5 dsm and you're set. I know www.allensfasteners.com started carrying ARP products last time I looked on their site, his prices were good too.

Vr4junkie

Maperformance has them your but allens fasteners prices seem really good too wish I would of known of them before.

ghostinthevr4

If you want standard ARP's I'll sell you mine I switched to L19's. Since your running slightly more boost there all you need. I only torque them to their specs, I haven't ran them. There yours for 50.00 shipped.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned