The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

AWHP record for the GVR4???

turbowop

Quoting GSX_TC:
Quoting turbowop:
Quoting prove_it:
I thought GSX_TC had the current record?

Record for lowest WHP for given mods maybe. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

It'll be way more than 391 once I get MOAR fuelz haha.

I think this was the number everybody is/was questioning...

1394823768030_zps6swh5964.jpg

GSX_TC

Quoting turbowop:
Quoting GSX_TC:
Quoting turbowop:
Quoting prove_it:

Record for lowest WHP for given mods maybe. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Only on 10 psi that day, #wastgateproblems

Quoting raptorWagon:
So....like never?

More like, after I get back from the shootout. Lol

Last edited:

Jesus_Negros

#wastgateproblems /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Olson

Quoting GSX_TC:
Quoting turbowop:
Quoting GSX_TC:
Quoting turbowop:
Quoting prove_it:

Quoting raptorWagon:
So....like never?

Your still at the shootout????

GSTwithPSI

Quoting GSX_TC:
Quoting turbowop:
Quoting GSX_TC:
Quoting turbowop:
Quoting prove_it:

Quoting raptorWagon:
So....like never?

Mike, didn't you get some free injectors from that contest you won a while back? Thought I read something along those lines somewhere?

Jesus_Negros

Ya'll derailed the f*** outta this thread.

prove_it

Quoting Turbro_Negro:
Ya'll derailed the f*** outta this thread.

I've been learning from you master... It all started when I mentioned Mike's car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

GSX_TC

No I won like 200 bucks off injectors Brett.

coyotes

Gosh you guys, I am sure you would all love to be Mike's boyfriend, but you all should decide who gets first dibs in private or somewhere else.

GSX_TC

Lol, they love to poke fun. It's all good no taking it personal anymore. Life is too short to always be mad.

turbowop

That good to hear you're not taking it so serious anymore. Most criticism is made with good intentions, but with a bit of sh*t giving mixed in for fun.

GSTwithPSI

Quoting GSX_TC:
Lol, they love to poke fun. It's all good no taking it personal anymore. Life is too short to always be mad.

Yeah, good on you Mike. For as much sh*t as you get from everyone here, you've been a pretty good sport lately. People can say what they want about you whoring your car out all the time, but free money seems to make the effort worth it. I'm looking forward to seeing your car at the Shootout.

Last edited:

Jesus_Negros

Maybe that was the goal?

coyotes

Quoting GSTwithPSI:
Quoting GSX_TC:

Yeah, good on you Mike. For as much sh*t as you get from everyone here, you've been a pretty good sport lately. People can say what they want about you whoring your car out all the time, but free money seems to make the effort worth it. I'm looking forward to seeing your car at the Shootout.

and ultimately, it's his car, he can do whatever the hell he wants to it. It's not my style but he is taking a VR4 and restoring/keeping it in good shape. what more could anyone on here ask for. I really haven't seen anyone on here "DSM"ing their VR4 really, can't complain. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

GSX_TC

Quoting turbowop:
That good to hear you're not taking it so serious anymore. Most criticism is made with good intentions, but with a bit of sh*t giving mixed in for fun.

Yep I feel y'all. Sometimes it hurts! Lol but it's all fair game, I understand y'all are just generally lookin out for me in a way. Plus y'all bastards make a person grow thick skin REAL quick lol. I'm not here to make any enemy's though so thank you all.

slugsgomoo

Should I keep my 1000cc injectors long enough to prove that 92 octane will make more power than e85 on teeny injectors? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsught.gif

GSX_TC

In two more weeks I'll get re-tuned for 93 for the trip to the shootout so I'm curious if it's really gonna make more than 391 or a lot less. Either way it won't matter because when I get back from the trip I'll throw on the big pump and injectors and back to E85.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned