The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

anyone sittin flush?

Status
Not open for further replies.

turbowop

Back pedal? What the f*** are you talking about? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif You're grasping at straws and pulling sh*t out of your ass in an attempt to confuse this situation so bad that nobody will understand what the hell is going on.

Nothing changes the fact (my opinion, whatev) that hellaflush cars are f***ing retarded. That's it. Simple and to-the-point.

This has been fun. I'm going to bed. Work in the morning, damnit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Have to make money to pay for my sick new hellaflush setup. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

belize1334

What I think of the hellaflush movement...
img.php

You see what I did there? It's ironic.

RedTwo

Does this count as hellapaphlush?

Or do we need to go crazy, Mr Rosenfield style, to have an 'aggressive' fitment?

14u2nV

Now common, I'm all for making something stand out among the crowd, but to argue that this fad is "artistic" or justifiable in any sense is absolutely retarded. If you wanna do it, do it, simple as that. Don't try to gussy it all up by making up reasons for doing it, or get all defensive when people call you a moron. Accept that your a moron, be happy with it and go on about your life. If you don't tell us, we won't hate you for it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

misterfixit

Quoting TSimage:
Don't back pedal. Were you not the strong opinionated (and some) person from a few post ago? I don't value your opinion enough for me to reach out for an apology. As you said, when ridiculous things are said, ridiculous responses should be expected. Surely you expected it.. Right?

And I definitely wasn't referring to your car LOL, I was talking about your juvenile use of the term "newb"... That was the title I was referring to Mr. GVR4.org OG. For someone who is supposedly such a hardass you seem a little sensitive. My original comment about a green Galant was my own, I care not to mention your car. This is like that song by Carly Simon, you probably think this post is aboutchu, don't chu? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif As mentioned, I have been on both sides of the fence, I just try a little bit harder than most to be reasonable and apply basic logic.

"Why so serious?" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Besides, its hard to "ghettoize" a bucket... You can polish a turd but your sure can't sh*t it out twice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Epic lulz.

You sir are a newb and should just shut the f*ck up. You have been here since what feb2010? Please reel your head in. If you look at the history of this place and the people who you are arguing with over absoloutely nothing then you should realise you are out of line. This is the fist time I've ever posted up anything like this in the years I've been here.

You don't like the way we keep our cars then f*ck off and join another forum.

My $0.02

Rich

boostedinaz

It will be pretty interesting when all these "artistic" people who are starting a "movement" (bowel movement maybe) can't sell these crazy offset wheels because the trend has moved on. I can't wait to see CL and Ebay filled to the brim with "Real Volks 17x9 ET+12 scratched lips all around 400.00 needs these gone".

mitsuturbo

I'm sure these "aesthetic modification" types would be much more well received at www.thegalantcenter.net

There are some ricers over there that like to put fender flares and body kits on their 8g, or put neon kits under their 7g. Why not some guys that like to wear the insides of their tires on a 6g? They'll fit right in!

Quoting RedTwo:

Or do we need to go crazy, Mr Rosenfield style, to have an 'aggressive' fitment?

His wheels are awesome.

JNR

Waiting for steve to post the hellafleshlight.

This reminds me of the 80's/90's when people were putting those little 13's on cars and having them stick out almost the entire way...Stupid then, stupid now. This "look" is not practical at all on the street, as it looks like one bump too many will shred those little rubberbands off, lol. If you don't mind bouncing down the road like a ricer, I guess it'd be alright...Same thing with people who raise their cars to 4x4 levels to put the 30" wheels on...Impractical and gay looking, but they like to impress people, so to them, mission accomplished...

If you want to do this OP, go for it, it's your car...Just be prepared for some ridicule and crappy ride/fast tire and suspension wear and everything else in the name of "looking cool".

IncorpoRatedX

oh oh, im hella flush! i just need some camber /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif and some stretcheded tires.

36028_10150204228230508_513365507_13474301_7446192_n.jpg

2of9

on a more serious note, in my book, this is probably the nicest "hella-flush" looking Galant I've seen on the intronet5

widebodygvr4.gif

4Grim

Quoting cheekychimp:
Or 4Grim's

I love the way that car looks!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Thanks Paul /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Hertz

Staff member
This thread is over.

TSimage, I read this post 3 times and have come to the conclusion that you initiated a personal attack on turbowop because of his stated opinion.

If anyone here can't take criticism of their modifications to their personal cars I have just one piece of advice for you: do not post it here. There is just one purpose for posting here and that is to receive the advice and opinions of your peers. If you don't like the result don't hold it against us.

If anyone here feels it necessary to retaliate against someone on a personal level for their dislike of your modifications it is grounds for loss of posting privileges. You will not impress anyone here with turning threads into personal attacks, e-thugging and ego battles. THAT is small town thinking.

If any of this is unsatisfactory to you, you are invited to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned