The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

what a mess This is gonna take forever. its good thing im broke

Wow look at this mess its gonna take me forever to sort this out. I hope I can get some help /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif Its a good thing im broke lol

boostedinaz

Offer still stands.

prove_it

At least you guys have nice weather to be out working....

Last week was nice, this week its warmer, couple of weeks it will suck and be too dman hot IMO.

Drdamn, lets get that car put back together, whats the hold up?

4thStroke

It won't be that bad. Like a puzzle, most parts will only go in one place, just make sure everything get the proper nut or bolt. Even for wiring, there won't be 2 of the same connectors within reach of each other.

boostedinaz

Quoting Drdamm21:
Not for sale! If you mean to come over and help whenever brother thanks?

Damn. Okay then Ill just have to help you get it back on the road. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

4thStroke

Send me a plane ticket and I'll be there, I'd love to take a vacation in AZ right now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

boostedinaz

Quoting Drdamm21:
Ok then guys can any of you help on Friday or Sat.

I'll be out of town this weekend. PM Brian or Mike they might be able to make it.

DR1665

I am booked up this weekend as well. Can we do the following weekend (4/30)?

Poverty sucks, but there will be cold beer, yes? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

cold beer aplenty /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif and bbq oh ya /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Ok so Easter weekend is out for shore but 4/30 works either Friday or Sunday or both Whatever works for yall thanks again

DR1665

Please clarify? 4/30 is Saturday. Can we do Saturday? I'm in the office all day Friday and would like to chill on my Sunday.

Let's get this thing back on the road.

If what everyone wants to come over on Sat. 4/30 Im good with that thanks to all who can make it ..

DR1665

Are we still on for this Saturday?

Let's see if we can't make this one happen, gents.

I am down for sat am like around 9ish. Drdamn, pm me your address and phone number.

DR1665

Likewise, DrDamm. Shoot me a PM with details. Address, phone number. We'll see what we can do Saturday morning.

boostedinaz

Wish I could make it but with my Series 7 test looming I can't really do it right now.

Brian and Mike will be more than capable for sure.

Well there is plenty of beer and frybread but no money for the last remaining parts I need sory guys. I could not get the new head studs or water pump and timing belt. So I'm sunk until some money just happens to fall from the sky or I sell my big screen whatever happens first /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned