The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

what a mess This is gonna take forever. its good thing im broke

Don't worry about it, we'll schedule it for another day. If those are the only parts you have left then you are really close. Don't rush it, those parts are important and you do NOT want to reuse them. Let us know when you order the parts so we can set up a new date to come and help.

I understand broke feeling entirely. But that smile on your face is going to be huge when its done, trust me. BTW, maybe this thread should be moved to the events section? Haha it sounds like a party in the desert! Good luck D.

I don't know is this an event? Maybe I should set up cameras and put the entire build on youtube from the ground up! Geting the aftermarket intercooler and tune setup could be a nice resource as well. I don't mind being the funny pig lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned