The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

- WTB/WTT: Galant VR4 -

WTB: 2001-2005 Lexus IS300, must be in good condition. No beaters or project cars. Manual or automatic. Target under $10K but will consider higher depending on mileage etc. Thanks.
Mike R.

price range:4k
range:anyhwhere in mn or states near it
details:anything that is drivable and reliable...

Price Range: 4190-2540
Range: Anything Near Maryland (I.e. PA,VA,NJ,DE,D.C. and thats IT!)
Details: Well I have been bit'n by the Vr4 bug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif and have wanted 1 for a min. now. And I am looking for a reliable Galant VR-4! Here are some of the tings that I would like for me to purchase your car-

1. A complete car not a rolling or incomplete car

2. *VERY IMPORTANT*- Has to have a rebuilt engine or new engine or VERY low miles on the engine it has(i.e. looking for something that has 6k-80k nothing more)

3. All the options that where aviable for that car for that year have to be in working order (i.e. Radio has to work,4ws has to work,ABS has to work etc. etc. ..but somethings like a back window or a seatbelt I would look over)

4. The interior can't be to shady, I don't mind a couple tears or fading here or there but don't want a Dump as an interior

5. I want the car to have been own by the owner for atleast a couple of months (i.e. more then 6months cause atleast you drove it around alittle)

6. *VERY IMPORTANT*- Has to have a clean Title NO SALVAGE Vehicles(my insurance won't take it)!

7. used car’s condition has to be driveable and without alot of heavy problems

8. No leaks any where!Service history. Very important, especially for a turbo en
gine

9. Turbo has to have NO problems!

10. VERY IMPORTANT*- NO ABUSED CARS /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif I don't want a car you have been dumping on!

11. A GALANT VR-4 ONLY /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif no Galant Gsx or regular galant with a turbo put in or
ANyother car just a galant Vr-4...UNLess you have a DeLorean for sale

12. Has to have SUnroof!

Well why I have all these Details is cause I will be driveing this car DAILY! for about 4-5years to drive me from School to Work to where ever else life may take me and I want a GOOD quick 4 door and this one fits the bill! No other car I know has the power nor the handling nor the AWD nor the Reliablity that this car has for the price and year that I know of(NO a Toyota ceclica ALl Trac does not count).
Thank you for taking the time to read this and if you are selling hope to hear from you soon!

P.s.
1.I do have the money and I can give it to you Paypal,Cash or check!

2. NO Dead beat people if you don't want to sell your car or don't want to sell it for a certain price let me know don't waste my time and if it doesn't have any of what I am looking for in the details part DON'T PM me

3. I would like a smooth trasaction and I might have to get the car shipped if you live to far

Last edited by a moderator:

cab222

^^ Not to be rude but KBB means nothing when it comes to more rare cars. I had a 91 325IX and KBB said it was 1600 dollars I easily sold it for 3000 dollars. KBB goes purely by statistics which means mileage, year, and condition, not how sought after the car is. Something to keep in mind.^^

Price Range: $3000 Max
Range: 200 mi
Details: I would be willing to buy, but I would like to trade my current 2GDSM for a GVR4. I love the 4G63 engine, but I want something that is not seen as often and a little more "sleeperesque". I'm not in a real big hurry so just email me with trade/sell information and I'll get back with you.

cab222

I moved to Colorado and am looking for a Galant vr4 running or not for around 0-3000 dollars I may be able to go up in price a little bit. I am willing to drive up to 300 miles for it in any way. The color does not matter, I would like a 92 but will buy a 91 vr4. Anyway just private message me on Galantvr4.org. I live in Denver area. Thank you in advance for any help.

Last edited:

still looking for-
Price Range 300-4590 (or is there something I like more!)
Location-Maryland
range 3hrs way or an 1hr
Contact [email protected] or Just PM me
Details just want a good reilable GR4 to enjoy
Sorry Nate n Cab22 for da words I know the car is rare and it is worth more cause of the eye of the beholder.. And maybe I should have cleared what I said But if I like what I see I will pay some more but if the car is like so-so the most I am willing to pay is 3000-4590 but If it has what I was asking for then I might consider paying more /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

icurunnin

wtb white 91/92 gvr4 with No Rust, accidents or paint work.
its a long shot but what the heck.
HAS to have a/c, and a sunroof and would prefer low miles.
no tranny issues what so ever and can not leak or smoke oil. burn a little between changes is ok.
I am in Texas and will travel and pay if the car is right.

Price Range: 500-1000
Range: 200 Miles
Details: Looking for a shell no rust, doesnt have to be in the greatest condition but would like it to not have rust

WTB 1991, preferably 1992 Galant VR4. ANY COLOR. Located within 60 miles of Orlando FL. No rust. Any price up to 5k.

Thanks,
Mike

atc250r

Staff member
Please fix your ads to comply with the following or they will be removed:

Quoting Minjin:
This thread is for ALL Wanted to Buy Galant VR4 or Wanted to Trade for Galant VR4 ads from this point on. Please use the format shown below. When the ad is no longer valid, please edit or delete your initial post. Inquiries should be addressed privately to people placing the ad, via PM or other if listed in the ad. This thread is not for discussion or chit chat. If someone on this forum wants to sell their car, they will either look at this thread or post an FS thread. Therefore, no bumping allowed.

Price Range:
Details:

Example:

Price Range: $3000-$4000
Range: 200 miles
Details: Looking for something in decent condition that runs well for a daily driver. Preferably no mods.

Thanks.

John

Perkul8r

Looking to trade, or buy, a galant VR4.
I have a 1994 Honda Civic DX.
189,000 miles and counting, it is my DD
New: oil pan gasket, axle seals, valve cover gasket, plugs, wires, cap rotor. also put on a new bumper cover, and added the jdm style fog lights.

Price Range:$2000-$3500
Range:Will travel for a good deal. Just let me know.
Contact:you can reach me at [email protected], i check it often
Details: am looking for a decent car. something that is driveable. doesn't need to be perfect though.

Price Range: $2000-6000
Range: 200 Miles
Details: I am looking for a clean running needs nothing or very little or small things VR-4 with or without mods.

Price Range: $2,000 - $3,000
Range: 200 miles
Details: Just looking for a good, reliable runner, hopefully with lower miles and a straight body. Lemme know :3. Thanks!

PS: I also have a 1986 325ES Project that I'd be willing to trade as well. It needs some work, but it runs. Tags good til Jun/2010. I can send pictures upon request =P.

Sburke

Price Range: TRADE
Range: 150 Miles
Details: I have a 97 Saab 900 SE Turbo. The car is a 5spd It has over 5k in upgrades. Awesome daily driver. It gets 30mpg. Looking to trade for a Galant vr4. If interested shoot me a PM or Email.

Thank You

Gizmovr4

Looking for a vr4 shell or unfinished project.

Price Range:less than $2000
Range: Willing to travel for right car
Details: Looking for something in decent body condition with minimal to no rust.

jesus_ralliart

Looking for a dsm/vr4(or or something else manuel and turbo)

Price Range: Up to 1000
Range: ~100 mi
Details: My friend's volvo recently blew the head gasket and he needs a car asap. His preferences are turbo and manuel. However, he is also tossing around the idea of 5.0 mustangs and honda crxs.... Point is, if you got something you don't need and are willing to sell cheap lemme know and ill try and get you a buyer

Price Range:2,000 to 6,000
Range:500 miles + or - 100
Details: looking for something clean its my dd lol. umm some mods would be nice but dont need alot i have a bunch of parts for it lol.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned