The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

- WTB/WTT: Galant VR4 -

Price Range: wtt 1991 300zx Twin Turbo for your GVR4+cash
Range: tristate de/pa/nj/md/ny/etc
Contact: email [email protected] for more pics/ details/ etc
Details: I need some money, and always wanted a vr4. i figure this would be a good situation for someone to get into more of a sports car. looking for your car + cash. my car is a 1991 300zx twin turbo, 3k miles on new turbos, injectors, high pressure power steering lines, valve cover gaskets, and more. it has some upgrades, is in awesome shape, t-tops, 5-speed, black leather in great shape, etc. 128k on the car

DSC03886.jpg

Price: found a car thanks for da space
Range: 100 miles
Details: Daily Driver some mods good to decent condition interior good condition thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Price: 1k-3k
Range: depends on deal, anywhere up to 300-400 miles any way if deal is good
Details: good body, dont really care if its running or not. need something i can build up for hopefully cheap.

WTT- 1997 Mistubishi Eclipse GSX for your g-vr4 + cash
Range: 400 miles give or take....
Details: Want a good clean daily driver. Prefer non modded but show me what you got! Not a big fan of rust!

click

Since then iv had hood painted and holes in trunk filled, now has brian crower cams 272 int and exh, ssac fmic, Brand new head gasket mls with arp head studs, 580cc injectors, walbro 255lph hp fuel pump, And a fuel pressure regulator.Apexi safc II (blue/silver) AEM wideband, brand new k&n filter,all new tires with about 5k miles on them. Im lookin to get around 7500 now with all this stuff. car is set to 18psi on the 14b with somewhat of a tune dont have time to get it properly tuned but i dont beat on it much... Also it DOES NOT have the act flywheel i ordered the wrong one so i just resurfaced the stock one...

i know but thats the only pictures i got for now ill take recent ones once i get a car wash. i went home to chicago for a week so havent drove the car since...

highspeed

WTT
Price: NA
Range: 300
Details:
1999 SVT Contour with fully built Haynes Tranny and quaife LSD, 120k on chassis,10k on motor and tranny, new leather interior. Im looking for a awd DSM again. Doesn't have to be perfect but in good shape and driveable.

Last edited:

WTB
Price: < $3000
Range: 300
Details: As stock and as unmolested as possible. Clean title, and moving on it's own power please.

Price Range: ~$3000 or less
Range: Anywhere within 500 miles of Madison
Details: Looking for a good running VR4 for a daily driver, in a hurry to find a good car.

bigblock4g63

wtb
vr4 white only
will paid up for the right car ?
nj/ny/pa
pm pic

WTT
Price 3000
Location Colorado springs
PM or Email [email protected]

looking for a stock or close to stock VR4 please drop me a line.
heres CL add with pics click

1990 Eagle Talon TSi
Currently drive this car from springs to denver for work
2.5inch IC piping
Large FMIC
Crushed 1g bov
MSD 2222 FPR
Walbro 255
New stock head
Timing belt replaced
Socketed Eprom Ecu
Power Sunroof
Snow tires

Bad

Steering rack leaks
wipers powered by a switch

92 TSi

This car has no engine tranny or t case But it does have a 4 bolt rear end clean interior good steering rack and is overall a low milage shell with everything else to make it a complete car.

Please email me for any question regarding these cas or what im looking for.

WTB Galant VT4
Price: $500-4000
Details: Shell or running decent to good condition within 200 miles of VA/DC/MD

Price Range: $0-$3000
Range:300-400 (Further if the car is running)
Details:
Basically looking for a roller, a car with a blown motor, or a running car that may need a little fixing up. Only thing is I'm not really looking to purchase right away. I am looking to purchase sometime in December due to deployment. Would perfer sumit white, but any color would do. Thanks for looking

Price Range: $3,000. Will allow more if car is truely worth it.
Range: Willing to travel if car is worth it and can be driven back.
Details: Prefer '92 Belize Green with sunroof. Let me know what you have, prefer running, CLEAN interor and exteror, clean title a must.

WTB Galant VR4
Price Range: $1600-$5000
Range: 200 miles
Details: Would like a stock or lightly modified daily driver, good condition internally and externally.

WTB Galant VR4 or 1g dsm
Price Range: $1600-$4000
Range: 200 miles
Details: Would like it in running condition,no major leaks or other repairs needed. body needs to be in somewhat good shape. i dont mind if it has work done but i dont want any 500hp monsters.

Price Range: 5.5k
Range: 250 Miles
Details: I have a 90 eclipse GST that only has 10k original miles. Looking to trade it for a very clean gvr4 with mods. Shoot me an email if interested. Looking to get 5.5k for the car.

ducttapeguy

WTB/Feeler for a buddy of mine here in Afghanistan

Price Range: up to 8k
Range: ^
Details: He is looking for a nice VR4. Straight body, good paint. Decent mods. He isnt looking for anything that will break records. Decently quick but the main thing is reliability. I know its kind of a joke with these cars, but I do know that it can be done. I figure for 8k thats doable. Also a sunroof is preferred. We get back from Afghanistan in a few months(December ish)so there is no real hurry, but he wants me to ask around. Thanks a ton guys.

Tyler

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned