The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

- WTB/WTT: Galant VR4 -

WTB:

up to about 7K depending on the car/mods
within about 200-300 miles of the sf bay area of california
you can PM me here for initial contact
I would personally like a stock car, but will consider tasteful mods, need clean papers/smog, looking for near mint body/interior, I can handle mechanical work.

thanks,
ford cook

WTT 1990 Plymouth Laser for GalantVR4

Price Range: $500-$1000
Range: Arizona, Nevada
Details: See my Laser here click
Looking for a VR4 in running condition. Can trailer home.

Price Range: $1000-5000
Range: 600 Miles
Details: Looking for any condition hopefully nearby but will travel

jesus_ralliart

WTT 05 spec v for different daily

Price Range: Straight trade
Range: Hopefully local
Details: my spec v has 78k on it now and it runs/drives just fine. Only issues are curbed rims and the rotors are gonna need replacing soon. In terms of trade im lookin for something with low miles aka up to about 80k and fun. The spec v isnt bad but ive gotten bored of it.
Cars im interested in are srts, s2k(could be higher mileage), 2.5rs or whatever else ppl think of. Lemme know what ppl got and worst case scenario i say no thanks.

Price Range: up to 6000
Range: 300 miles want to stay in state or as midwest as possible
Details: Want a running driving car, stock or modded doesnt matter long as its tasteful

codeofdastreets

Price range:700-1500
Range:300mi
Desciption: Well I'm looking for a gvr4 shell in any color. Has to be clean thought 8 out of 10 or better.. Must also have full interior. Harness also must be there.thanks

Hondasi88

Price Range: 2000-3300 "I am looking to buy one today,tomorrow soon!"
Location: Washington DC area VA,MD,DC,DE, even NJ,NY.PA or NC
Range: 0-350 miles away
Details: I am looking for a decent vr4 with a sunroof and AC! Mods are fine but i need something driveable please....Also, I need the vr4 to have a rebuilt or built transmission.

Last edited:

92 Galant VR4
Price Range: $3800-5000
Range: 100mi
Details: Trade for a clean nice reliable car. VR4 has idle problem, but thats it. very tastefully modified, very clean, no rust @ all in or under the car.

Last edited by a moderator:

91-92 Galant VR-4
price range: 2,000- 5,000 dollars
colorado
Range: 150 miles
Details: I am looking for a galant vr4 with no problems and preferrably less than 120,000 miles. Tastefully modified with rims. Color doesnt matter much, but the body must be straight.

thanks guys!

Eric

Car: 91-94 Eagle Talon/Eclipse/Lazer AUTOMATIC AWD
Price range: 0-1000 dollars
Range: 500 miles
Details: I am looking for an auto talon/e/l for parts. I mainly need the drivetrain parts and some electrical. I don't need an engine or a body, but if the price is right I will take a complete car.
Thanks,
Rob

TF2

Price Range: $3000-$5000
Range: 100 miles (if car is right will pay to get it transported)
Details: I am looking for a nice daily driver,look'n for a vr4 with a rebuilt engine with low miles mods no mods don't care,I don't want to sound picky but looking for 1 with a sunroof thx

WTB VR4
price -up to $6000
east coast
no green
want one already modded, prefer 5 lug, 4 bolt, the more mods the more i am willing to pay

autofinanz1 @ aol.com

WTT for GVR4
Price Range: Up to $7,000
Range: Any
[email protected], or PM, or call 417-860-9142
Details:
Made the mistake of selling off #327/2000 4 years ago and I madly miss it. I need another. My car is activly for sale, but would always consider a trade. Not looking for a turd unit, but rather a pretty clean one. Nothing ragged out. Mildly to highly modded. Could always take some cash back if you only have a GVR4 worth $4000, yet its the right one. Prefer Black or White. If your trade has any mechanical issues, or a rough interior.... forget about it. Leaks fluids or smokes.... forget it. I know they are going on 20 years old but I am looking for one that has been very well maintained and can be driven anywhere on a 100 degree day with icy a/c. My car is immaculate and has been babied. SUPER clean inside and out!!

1999 Infiniti Q45
Black on Black
20" Chrome Rims
Immaculate Condition Inside and out
Exterior 9/10
Interior 9.5/10
Drivetrain 9.5/10
Rims 8/10
Tires 9/10

EgonOlsen

Price Range: $2000-$5000
Range: A lot of miles
Details: Looking for something in decent condition that runs well.
Stock or lightly mod. preferably not a white one(but if its a great deal ill take it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif), black or green is fine. Since I will have it inspected by proxy, I prefer
someone able to mail a lot of pics. Payment will probably be cash on pickup by an american friend. Have to be able to drive.
Only very very light rust/corrosion wil be accepted. Tranny should be good.

Price Range:up to 2500
Range: within reason
Details: I'm looking for a right hand drive vr4 shell. I know it's going to be hard to find one. But I have always wanted one so I figured I would give it a shot.

Price Range: 3000-4000
Range: 50-60 miles
Details: Looking for a nice DD, some mods fine, but nothing to extreme, still need to pass smog.

Price Range: $3000-$5000
Range: 200 miles
Details: Looking for something in decent condition to use as a daily driver. The closer it is to stock the more it is worth to me. Willing to pay extra if original parts like the key fob are included.

Thanks!

WTB: GVR-4 any year, DD condition
Price Range: up to $3000 or a lil more if close
Range: will drive few hours if good enough deal
Details: would prefer white or black but will take green also. i prefer 1991 but will take a 92' if it is offered. mileage is not a big deal as long as i can drive her reliably. only a little rust will be tolerated. mods are ok as long as no crazy body kits. i will respect whatever you sell and WILL NOT destroy these pieces of history!!

WTT: click
Price Range: Something worth 6k or less with money on top to even it out.
Range: Pretty close unless you wanna do the driving as Im in Iraq and my wife isnt gonna take my 4yr old across country.
Details: Needs to be in decent shape, I dont care about mods but it needs to be reliable for DD as itll be my wifes primary car until I get back.

Sburke

WTT 04 Saab 9-5 ARC for GVR4
Price Range: ANY
Range: Any
Details: 2004 Saab 9-5 ARC. Automatic with triptronic. 63k miles. 2.3 Turbo. Fully loaded. This car was 44k new. I have all manuals and window sticker. $1,000 vented seat option. Heated seats. Cooled glove box. Upgraded graphite green metallic paint code from Saab. 30+MPG. I still owe on this and would be willing to trade for a GVR4 and someone take over my payments on what I owe. This is a perfect daily driver. Zero issues. Feel free to email me or call.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned