The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

- WTB/WTT: Galant VR4 -

Price Range: $4000-$5000
Range: 200 miles
Details: Looking for something in decent condition that runs well for a daily driver. Preferably no mods.

Brunoboy

Quoting brunoboy:
Price Range:2500-4000$
Range: 25 miles
Details: Looking for a GVR4 with no rust, straight body and clean title, must have no leaks, no cracks on dash, and all electrical work. please no dents or bondo work, preferably stock.
Thanks
-Shane AKA Brunoboy

Anyone? still looking

WTB Galant VR4
Price Range: 2-3k
Range: 300miles
Details: Kind of need a daily driver, minor mods are ok, slight fixer upper is ok just needs to run relly body work isnt an issue to some extent

Last edited by a moderator:

WTB
Price Range:2500-4000$
Range: 300 miles
Details: Looking for a GVR4 with no rust, straight body and clean title, must have no leaks, no cracks on dash, and all electrical work. please no dents or bondo work, preferably stock.
Thanks

Mike

VR_IV_MR

Price Range: up to $5,000
Range: 250 miles... maybe more
Details: Need a daily driver with no rust; no grinding gears; cold working A/C; either original motor/tranny or documented swaps i will consider

WTT 2000 Land Rover Discovery Series 2
Range: any
Details: Must come to me i will pay for gas and give you a full tank

I have a 2000 Land Rover Discovery series 2, silver w/ charcoal leather interior . heated seats, 141k miles, just had every gasket on the motor replaced and the heads machined and rebuilt, new brakes, automatic, full time 4x4, It has a small amount of rust above the windshield and the passenger side window is either off track or its a bad motor.The check engine light is on but It goes off after a couple days. The tranny heat sensor is bad, the tranny is fine it just says it overheats. The rear Door only open sometimes.

l_9e6f53493d77ba321ba95606c530be4d.jpg

l_bd71eeec16952e573a178ce6b71778af.jpg

l_8a6a9b4107e3b7f8c57be1b5fdb69c41.jpg

l_a954d9976596c577cdc63de94c40ac54.jpg

l_3c738f8ce9aaefe8a37f4b2e1ee9e16c.jpg

price range: up to $5000
range: 100 miles
details: looking for a start out car..a project to learn from

WTB: GVR4
Price Range: 1500-3000
Range: 250 miles
Details: looking for a car i can turn into a drag only car. I would buy a shell if i had to but i would like a complete car running or not. Body must be in good shape. Interior doesnt matter too much.

WTB: galant vr4
Price Range: $5k-$8k also have a buell XB9S motorcycle I can throw in the deal
Range: 500 miles... maybe more
Details: looking for a nice prefer low miles motor/drivetrain with mods no rust. have cash in hand ready to buy!!
thanks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTB: Galant VR4
Price range: $5k
Range: 300 miles or more depending on the deal
Details: Looking for something clean, suspension mods preferred, reliable college/auto x car!

Thanks,
Casey

WTB: Galant VR-4
Price Range: Approx. 4k
Range: I'd like to keep it in the Metro Area
Details: I'd like a reliable change from my Accord. Stock preferably.

147/1000

WTT: 1988 LS1 swaped rx7 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Located in Baton Rouge LA
Looking for a clean strong running GVR4 with ABSOLUTLY no rust and A/C. Someting with a built motor/trans and a big turbo prefered but would consider all offers.

The body is straight no rust, interior is pretty god considering its 20 years old. The motor has around 20,000 miles with a mild cam and a little head work. 4l60 auto trans with a yank 3000 stall, long tube headers, racing beat 2.5in dual exhaust with a cut out at the header..... The car runs great and sounds down right mean with the cut out open. Just looking for something different with A/C.

VR4ownzU

WTB: Galant VR-4
Price Range: Approx. 3k-6k
Range: No range....I have shipped cars 4 times before.
Details: The closer to stock the better.

WTB - Galant Vr4

Well, After buying and selling about 15 GVR4's. I want to find one. I am willing to go about 500 miles from Dallas, Tx. Want complete car, running or not. Perferably a 92 Black or Grey. Let me know. 214-554-5887.
Thanks,
J.P.

Price Range: NEGO
Range: 500 miles
Details: Running or not, just complete. Looking for 92 Black or Grey open to 91/92 black,white or green if price is right

WTB: Clean Shell
Price: 700-2000
Range: Midwest, i dont mind driving to get one thats CLEAN!
Deatils: I want a nice clean GREY shell, no motor, no trans, no t-case, no computer, thats all fine! Just has to be clean no rust interior clean, a nice vr4.

I might consider another green one too. just depends on the car.

mountaineerjeff

WTB: Daily Driver vr4
Price:

Last edited:

Price Range: $2000-$4000
Range: 100 miles
Details: I am looking for a good reliable Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 that can be a daily driver. Any year, and any color. The car must be mechanically, electronically and structurally sound. I do not want a car with many problems please. I am open, but prefer a well maintened stock car over a highly tuned car that has been tracked.

Price- 3000-5000
Color White or Gray (pref) any color will work
Place Mobile AL will drive about 5-6 hours any way, as long as the car can handle drive back.
Contact PM

Looking for a good running Galant VR4 for a daily driver. I do not need a high hp race car, just a good reliable car. I had one a few years ago, wish I never sold it.

Price Range: wtt a 95 gsx with 6 bolt swap. Or buy a cheap shell from gsx galant or vr4
Range: close to mo
Contact: send a text to 660 553 7671 anytime or email [email protected]
Details: I need a 4 door vehicle due to family size. And I have decided that I still want a awd 4g63. so here I am lol. I would consider trading my car straight up for one or maybe buying just a shell that I could put all my parts into. Thanks guys

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned