The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Spoiler???

Turboman_456

I have been trying to get some info on this Spoiler on the back window.The owner dose not answer emails or text.Dose anybody know what kind it is or were to get one or for that matter is it Galant specific or another vehicle that works on Galants? LINK click
vr4003-1.jpg

RedTwo

Bruce Willis is a ghost! ...oh sorry.

Never seen one on a Galant before. Looks like it's from a late model Impreza /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Or one of many sporty Japanese hatches (like a 323 GT-R)

raptorWagon

I was actually wondering if 1351 was around, would like to have 1350's sister car! Although I'd have to paint it BG, because SW is SLOW /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif.

Turboman_456

Quoting omertaitalia:
did you try calling him?

No I have not I figured since he didn't answer my text I wouldn't waste my time trying to call him I don't know this dude I don't have any money for him he might see it as wasting his time . Just a thought.

kama1

Thats a rear visor.Egr brand
Some 6g owners have that here,since the oem rear visor is uber rare.
Its from a 93 up civic sedan.not sure if coupe is same.

Last edited:

dsm10o0

That guy lives a block away from me, and when I asked him awhile back he told me he got all his stuff from the Philippines when he was visiting.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned