The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: LINK V3/FMIC/INTAKE/TURBOCHARGER/WIDEBAND

jnava

Staff member
I'm trying to source ECMLINK V3 without an eprom ecu. I already have it and just trying to acquire Link. Also, the fmic needs to be a galant specific setup. On the intake, generic is fine. As for the turbo, 20g or bigger please. Prefer non AEM wideband please. PM me with the pics and info please. BTW Mr. Scammer, your emails go to my spam folder, it's not worth trying.

Edit: turbo has to be dsm hotside. I just received an FP manifold so T3 or T4 is out the window for now.

Last edited:

citymunky

I have a 2g intake tube if you are using a 2g MAS.

jnava

Staff member
Pic please....btw ecmlink has been purchased...other items are needed.

citymunky

It's just the pipe, silicone couplers were starting to dry rod. You will need a 4" coupler and 2.5" coupler, I should have the clamps for them. I'm asking $30 shipped.

jnava

Staff member
Update: I've purchased ecmlink, ets fmic, turbocharger, Still looking for a wideband and an intake pipe.
Edit: SMIM is also needed. lmk

Last edited:

jnava

Staff member
intake and wideband....still neede...ttt

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned