The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Some CF pieces to think about...with pictures

jcgalntvr4-244

Quoting Hertz:
How much weight do these save? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif
I'm absolutely down for those fog caps. I had one catch a rock and shatter. I've replaced these before and they're nearly Unicorn.

Huh then theres about 12-13 unicorns in my storage unit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BoostedAWD91

Quoting Garfield Wright:
JDM facelift foglight end pieces /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

So this is What u were working on, you are the man!

Quoting jcgalntvr4-244:
Quoting Hertz:
How much weight do these save? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif
I'm absolutely down for those fog caps. I had one catch a rock and shatter. I've replaced these before and they're nearly Unicorn.

Huh then theres about 12-13 unicorns in my storage unit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm pretty sure if we all raided Jeremy's basement, we can build 12-13 jdm gvr4's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

One more piece for the posers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Guess what this is?

Crap!!! That was quick. This isn't installed just sitting there so it's a little lean but you get the idea /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

mitsuturbo

I like the others. ^^^ this one? not so much

I'm sure plenty of folks will like it though, just because it's CF.

steve

I have a feeling the picture doesn't do it justice, since it isn't actually mounted properly. But I'm not sure if you'd be better off posting no pic at all, or this one with the understanding that it isn't mounted.

pot

Staff member
I would consider rounding off the top portion as opposed to squarish in order to clean it up and blend into the bumper. I believe the squareness of the cover accentuates the squarness of the gvr4 body. Eitherway though, I think this is an awesome piece.

Turboman_456

I have askes about CF cam gear cover.The only guys I have seen with them are the Aussies,and they don't return PMs

RedTwo

I haven't seen a carbon one in a while but the transparent ones are flying out of Asia. Evo 1-3 (CD9A & CE9A) covers will fit the VR4

Quoting JSchleim18:
Is this piece for USDM rear bumpers or JDM as well?

J,
This @ this point, this is for the usdm bumpers only.

Ralli380Gvr4

I want a fuse box cover and a heat shield.

When will these start to be available Garfield?

onesickcrx

It's in the for sale section already or on the tunernation web site /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

rost

I like the rounded look better.Square not so much.

Quoting Garfield Wright:
Crap!!! That was quick. This isn't installed just sitting there so it's a little lean but you get the idea /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned