The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Not new, just under different name

Hi guys,

I am Brad Pate, Girlieracr4g63 "Wendy Pate" is my late wife. I couldnt bring myself to use her screen name and post on here. I am determined at this point to get the VR4 back to its original state. I look to replace the dented fender and door and get a new hood. Wendy loved this car and I want it where she would have taken it. I may post some random questions at times but I have been a DSMer for over 10 years. Thanks for having me here and I look to post often. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Best wishes,
Brad Pate

toybreaker

iconoclast
Welcome!

Welcome back. Sorry to here about your loss, and good luck on your restoration.

Boostdtalon

Welcome back Brad. Glad to hear your sticking with it. If I'm able to head to the beach maybe I'll be able to meet up with ya sometime.

Thanks for the kind words guys. Car will get to the track sometime this summer!!!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned