The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New Guy. Just bought 677/1000.

hey everybody my name is Joe. I just bought 677/1000 from a member on here about a month ago. Its summit white. Needs a lot of work to be nice again. But i am glad i can save it. I already am in the process of fixing the paint issues and rust repair is in process too. I am collecting parts as i find things. I have a thule roof rack and a 4 bolt lsd rear differential (thx myles). Also i have a greddy boost controller and greddy boost gauge and ect gauge all sitting in a box. I also have a blitz turbo timer waiting. I am trying to fix the exterior first then i will move on to mechanicals. Plans include a shep or tre transmission and a rebuilt motor to optimized stock levels but with arp hardware and a nice head gasket and maybe evo 9 pistons. I will try and get some pictures up soon.

mistaVR4

Welcome! Sounds pretty nice Joe! Seems like you have a nice plan in mind for her /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Definitely post up some pics when you get a chance.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned