The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

new newbie! *pics*

finally took a few pics...

soft63.jpg

soft61.jpg

frank1

Quoting jayb0i:
whats up fella's... name is Jay and from socal...

why am i here?
well... i used to drive an evo8 which unfortunately was totalled a few months ago. got into a bad car accident... not my fault btw /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

so anyway a buddy of mine turned me on to the gvr4. im here to learn as much as possible so look forward to a bunch of newbie questions from me. i'll use the search function first of course.

havent picked up a gvr4 yet but my friend is selling one that i am very interested in purchasing...

any tips and advice are welcome!

jay

welocome am also from socal anaheim area

464/2K

Im in ontario, we all need to get our cars to MOD!!!!

Just leave that pinstripe, and keep it stock, as said above. Kinda like the pinstripe, and you don't see it on many 6th gens anymore.

frank1

Quoting jayb0i:
finally took a few pics...

soft63.jpg

soft61.jpg

I love white vr4 man shits clean

Quoting galantgti:
Just leave that pinstripe, and keep it stock, as said above. Kinda like the pinstripe, and you don't see it on many 6th gens anymore.

Maybe not in the Netherlands but in the US alot of them has it as a badass dealer option. Too goofy for me. At least on this car its not as noticeable as the green ones with the gold stripe. LOL ewww.

thanks guys! im really appreciating the clean stealth look of the vr4 versus my attention whore EVO... rip

Quoting galantgti:

i would of probably kept the pinstripe but its faded and chipping away. i'll most likely remove it and never stick one back on.

464/2K

If you need anything or have any questions about the vr4, let me know.

303-408-7423 I'm located in Ontario. I'm glad to see more pop up in this area!

^ haha you should have never said that... now im probably going to bug the hell out of you!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned