The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

My new front lip

FCR

What u guys think?????

GVR47111K

Color match it and you're golden! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cheekychimp

That Sir is superb! So what car did that come from? Looks better than some of the VR4 specific lips I have seen. Well done!

nsin

That looks really good. Great job! Where did you get the lip?

GSX_TC

I like it, what's it made out of?

FCR

Thanks!!! It's a funny story i was on my way to my house on the I4 and i stop to check the tires bc i thought that i was having a flat tire and after i stop and check the tires i saw it, the lip was in really good shape no cracks just a little scratch so i took it to my house, i try it first on my Honda bc i never thought that it would gonna fit in the vr4 but it was too big for the honda so i try it in the vr4 and VOILA!!!! i couldn't beleive it... After i clean it, in the back said that It was made for 99 infini G20 by Wing West /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Quoting nsin:
That looks really good. Great job! Where did you get the lip?

James

You found a $250 lip on the side of the road. And it happens to fit you car flawlessly.

Amazing.

FCR

Yes man i can't still believe it!!!!

curtis

Quick go get a powerball number and after you get it PM me your numbers and I'll go get the same numbers.

JNR

LOL, you never know what sort of treasures lay for those who seek /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Cool it fit and looks good, even in black.

mistaVR4

That's some seriously good luck finding that piece! I also think it looks really nice, I do think it looks fine black, however, it might look a bit better color matched? Either way awesome find and nice install /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned