The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

galant vr4 lip question..

i have a usdm,galant vr4 1991 with US everything,what kind of lip from other car can i make my galant to fit??

i was thinking like a 1992 intergra front,or a 1989 integra too,but i will like some input on other ideas,maybe an
old mazda front lip,let me know if you guys have any idea /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

curtis

There's noting really that fits due to the length and arcs. John Boostx has some copies of the original aftermarket ones. Just do a search and send him a PM and wait for a response. He was out of town for a few days and not sure when he's getting home. There's also one new not used in the for sale section.

thanks,for the input i will check out his lip,i was looking for a cheap mod,i am good with fiberglass,just like to use it as a mold,and then add or more on the sides
or on the center,but i will check how much he's asking for the lip...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned