The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Looking for some tips on front lip

Josh650

Ok guys I looking to do some sort of front lip for 650/1k. I have been thinking about the garage door lip. But I'm really wanting to be able to paint it to mach what all have you guys used and what looks good. Pictures would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance

curtis

tyeler18

It's really hard to capture my lip, it needs just the right lighting. Hopefully this gives you an idea of the accord lip though.

tektic

What year accord? 2 or 4 door matter?

Something like this might be cool.

Last edited:

prove_it

Quoting tyeler18:
It's really hard to capture my lip, it needs just the right lighting. Hopefully this gives you an idea of the accord lip though.

94-95 ACCORD 4 door front and rear lips work. Looks like the rear lip to me.

Last edited:

tyeler18

Looks like you guys beat me to it but yea, rear accord lip on mine. (Stolen from Weston's old car)

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned