The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Mountaineerjeff

So I posted that I needed the engine and chassis harness for the galant. About 10 min later I get a pm from mountaineerjeff, saying he had both harnesses. I thought sweet! Well, I sent him the $210 last sat for the harnesses. He sent me a pm telling me he would get them out on Thursday. I though, thursday? I didnt argue, whatever, I really need the harnesses. Well, long story short, he is just giving me excuses now on when and why it hasnt shipped. Noe, he wont respond back to my pms??? WTF!?? I figure I would throw a bad guys post up, and maybe he will respond!

Has anybody had any problems with this guy? I see he is an active member, so I didnt think I would have issues. I am heated about this, and will ask for a refund unless his next pm is giving me a tracking number.

mountaineerjeff

This is ridiculous. I responded the second I read your PMs. Yes I told you Thursday, because I had court Monday Tuesday and Wednesday. Once Thursday came, I figured out that my father had to go to the hospital, so I took it Friday, then you didnt like the way I ship them...even though you would have them already if I wasnt taking the extra effort to send it the way to make you content (really sounds like a bad guy). So it hasnt even been a day later then when I told you, and only because plans were changed by you, for you. A day or 2 late is NO reason to start a bad guy thread...I have had a hundred transactions on this board since 2008 and have always done everything for whoever Im working with.

I waited 3 days on your money, and it hasnt even been one business day since you changed where Im shipping it from. you also didnt wait until the day I told you it was going out to post about still needing one.

the final point is, you will have your tracking number tomorrow, the next business day after you changed my shipping plans. So if anything you should have a bad guy thread to warn people about your MASSIVE impatience. I DEF expect this entire thread to be deleted, as I dont need any unfounded SLANDER against me.

I will update once I get the harnesses. As long as I get them I will be happy. The biggest issue here is communication. I have sent you 3 pms that were not replied back to me. Thats the issue. I didnt know what was going on, which is why I bumped my wtb thread asking for any other harnesses. I didnt want you to ship the harnesses greyhound, that is correct. I would have had to drive an hr to go get them at the nearest greyhound hub. From my experience with grey hound, the timing sucks. I trade evo bumpers with a guy from florida and it took a little over 2 weeks to get the bumper to me. This is my reasoning why I didnt want greyhound. PLus there is really no tracking on their shipments. I gave you $150+$50 shipping+paypal fees. The $50 should easily be plenty to ship the harnesses through fedex or ups. Greyhound just made it seem like you were looking for the cheapest route possible to get them to me.

I can be a little impatient. True. The point here is, I was told they were gonna be shipped out one day, they were not shipped. I was then told they were to be shipped out the following day, they were not shipped.

I just want it to be over and have my harnesses. Like I said, once I get them, this issue will be resolved.

Anthony

mountaineerjeff

Just wanted to give an update. I got the harnesses, as promised this time. Everything looks good and I am happy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I guess my real complaint here, is lack of comunication on his part. Other than that, I am satisfied.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned