The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

vr4beast

TRBODSM

I didnt want to do this but since he doesnt reply to my pm's I will have to. I bought a set of corners and he said they were single bulb amber corners. I opened the box and I found a set of stock corners painted amber. I didnt pay much for them but this is not a good transaction for me since he took 2 and a half weeks to ship them out, not really packaged properly and sent an item that was not as described. If you read this please pm me back with any questions.

Tre3zy

bought a suspension setup from him more than 2 weeks ago and still havent gotten back at me with a tracking number.... worst part about it i gifted him the money.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Tre3zy

its been a month now since i paid this guys for the suspension setup his selling and its still hasnt come in.... can anyone help me with this? if anyone knows who he is can you please tell him just to give my money back or something? thnx

steve

I wish you luck, but seeing as you gifted the money the only way you're getting anything back is if he's actually an honest guy. My hopes of that would be dwindling quickly at this point.

I bought rotors off this guy and he said they only had 5000 miles on them. So I mailed him a money order for the rotors. I got the rotors and they where junk rusted to sh**. But after a lot of PMs and hassle he did finally send me my money back. He's got the same name on tuners. If you got a screen name on there you should try an pm him there.

didnt want to do this but it has to be said...

i got a transmission off him. he said no problems, its good. 1 to 10 its in 5 for quality. however, the case is pretty clean. i also had to file a paypal claim to force him into shipping it. just installed the transmission again (second time...) today after i repaired the output shaft (it fell out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif ) and i changed the output shaft oil seal. i dumped 60$ worth of BG syncroshift 2 into it. im watching it leak out the driver side, heavily, i think its the axle seal now... the trans also has two stripped bolts. one on the trans mount and one long tcase bolt.

if he cant make good on the rest of you guys. future buyers, dont do it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

seizer

Well I had sent him money for a fender about a month ago last I talked to him was the 11th of this month and he said it was shipped but obviously not. I'm getting ready to move by the first of june and the fender is supposed to be shipped here. I would not deal with this guy.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned