The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FilthyEvo (Joe Ascoli)

b00st33d

Beware on dealing with this guy. Joe, or whatever his real name is, bought a logger including the wires from me and paid using paypal Jan.25. I mailed the unit in a timely manner. However, he claimed that the logger was not powering up so I refund his money back Feb 1st. I have sent him numerous email to send me back the logger after refunding his money and got response from him Mar 1st. He claimed that he's "out of the country for work, and did not have access topersonal emails". Additionally on the same email he said he was already back and he will "respond in a timely manner". So far I have not received my logger back and have not respond to my email.

He list his email on his sig here as [email protected] but paid through paypal using [email protected]. I also noticed that he has not logged in here since Feb. 23.

FilthyEvo

OP: This was brought to my attention by a friend.

I guess the logger didn't make it to you. I just emailed you; once I hear back, I will have the full amount refunded to you.

Will report back when transaction is completed.

b00st33d

Just an update on this thread - Joe requested an invoice through paypal so I sent him one on April 4. So far I have not heard anything or got the funds from him.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts