The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Don't deal with MarkDML!!

Don't ever deal with MarkDML guys, I paid for a pair jdm vr4 fenders almost 2 months ago, and he said he can't send them because he can't find big enough boxes to ship them , so I asked him to refund me the money, until now he still hasn't refund me the money and not responding any of my pms. Don't deal with his guy!!

GVR4Doug

I have his phone number if you would like. I am also getting the run around. I knew it.

Although he says he shipped my item last wed or thursday but can not give me a tracking number. Will update.

MarkDML

Refund to Bruce:

Transaction Details
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment Sent (ID #xxxxxxxxxxxx)

Conversion to:
bruce yeh
Email:
[email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Amount:
-$125.00 USD

Date:
Dec. 15, 2007
Time:
06:58:06 PST
Completed

Last edited by a moderator:

dc_style

bumping this back up.. i've waited too long to do this. i sent mark 90 bucks on november 30, 2007 for a turbo that needed to be rebuilt. he promised me it would be taken off his car in a week. i wasn't in a rush so i waited. then he said he sold his galant with the turbo still on the car but the buyer would be sending me my turbo... 2.5 months later, still nothing and now it seems he isn't replying to his pms at all.. all i want is my refund, not the turbo.. have the decency to at least do that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

MarkDML

Money sent, Unfortunately, I have to go to Europe for a business trip. sorry for the long delay. I just came back yesterday and now I have a week off from work.
I really appologize for the long delay
Mark DML

MarkDML

BTW: I understand your frustration on this matter. I know 90 is a lot of money even for me. My truck takes 75 each fill up (every 3 days that is) so again, I appologize for the long delay. I just didn't have a chance to check the messages as well as the boad/ forum for the past 2 or 3 weeks. Like I said on the PMs that you have sent me, I was from EUROPE that period.

Thanks for your patience. This bad guy thing? its ok, you dont' really know me that well, so I will take it as a man. but please don't let that stop you from dealing with the other DSMers or GVR4ers. there are lots of people here that you can trust. If in the future transaction, that anyone can see this, its up to you to trust me or not.

Again, you have all the rights to post this bad guy thread about me.

Thanks again,

Mark DML

dc_style

well, i heard from him today, after nearly two weeks. he was in europe for business which is understandable but i think it would have been nice to have figured things out before i got left hanging.

anyway, all is good. thanks for the refund.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned