The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GeezVR4

EgonOlsen

Sadly I feel I know have to post here, had hoped it would not come to this.

Basically I bought a Radiator from Jeff, he asked 100 and I asked what the shipping would be. He checked and PMed me back saying 85(yeah sucks living in europe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif) and asked if it was a deal and gave his Paypal addy.
I transferred the money, this was the 3. of July. a sunday.

When thursday came I asked if he had shipped it yet, he said busy week but he would do it friday or saturday.
Sunday I PMed him again asking, he said he had been very busy at work, but he would ship monday cause it was his day off.

Tuesday I PMed him again, no reply.
Thursday same story.
Friday same story.
I can see he was online both Friday and today but they still there as unread.(??)

Since its now been 2 weeks and the last week no response to PMs, I feel forced to bring it here.
Pls get your stuff in order and at least respond. if you have issues that made it hard for you I will understand /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I would very much still rather have the radiator, but ofc I wont wait forever until I have to make a Paypal claim. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

toybreaker

iconoclast
Sorry to hear of your troubles.

There's many things that can delay shipping something out, and most folks are cool if they are kept informed of what's going on.

... but when people dodge pm's it creates an atmosphere of dissapointment that leads to someone having to make a thread like this ...

It just goes to show that honest communication is the key to doing business.

Hope you guys get things worked out, and please update the thread with the outcome.

Thanks!

EgonOlsen

I got respons on the PMs and the package should be shipped today, will update when it arrives /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

EgonOlsen

Rad arrived, in somewhat lacking packaging(loose inside the box) but I cant see any damage as such from it.
I consider the matter closed from my side.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned