The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

joosdawg/RcBoost

Im going through the proper channels of refunding you instead of sending you a new payment like you want me to so im protecting myself as a seller so you dont just turn around and get your money back twice for the same transaction because i didnt push the "refund" button and do it correctly. There should be no more posts in here from you until the 30th if you feel like saying you got your money back because thats all there is to say. Incase you were curious and so i can tell you your wrong again i didnt spend your money i withdrew it with my paypal debit as i do at the end of every business day. Truth be told i dont even have a checking account linked to my paypal so i have NO CLUE why it wont do anything back to you but an E check which is why i was on the phone with paypal in the first place to please you which i see again doesnt matter in public but in pm's is a whole differnt story again right /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

steve

OK all, we have had to clean up some of these posts. Keep things to the facts and keep the name-calling out of this forum, or your posts will not be approved.

dsmless

okay so when do I get my fog lights ryan you have had them paid for for 3 months already

Viento

I really dont want to post any message on the bad thread , but i forced because the Ryan Joosten ( joosdawg/Rcboost ) try to fraud me , i have a long story , my car slept since the doctors said my daughter has blood cancer and everybody know its the hard disease , i decided to fix my car then sell it for good price and spend all of them for my daughter disease , i bought 16g turbo + evo manifold + dsmlink chip ECU from Ryan Joosten , first he gave me the wrong tracking number on usps : LC38 7502 847U S then on 24 october he told cant provide items therefore issued me a full refund for my payment but after 9 days the refund still pending and it seems that he dont intend to refund me back ,when i sent to him alot of messages , he answerd only one short message , everytime he said : i sent the money back from my bank account, excuse after excuse and now no response , no money , no refund , nothing !!!!

I said to him my daughter needs the medicines so hard , she has blood cancer and the medicines of blood cancer is too expensive . plus my girl has huge surgery 2 weeks later , i can save my daughter's life with $1000 for 2 - 3 months but now i couldnt lend the money from anybody , i dont have anyway , the only way that i have is HELL .

Hey Mr.Ryan Joosten (JOOSDAWG/RCboost) , i really dont understand how you can eat my money , i said to you im on urgent situation , I tought your family is important for you and you can feel me better than anyone .

I really dont know what can i do for this huge lost , first my daughter life and then my money .

steve

Viento did you try calling him?

Viento

Yes , i sent to him more than 100 emails without any response , i described my bad situation for him but i think he cant feel my horrible situation , As i found in other forums and threads he had done such manner before to others and scammed them . plus his paypal address already closed like his website (www.joostenperformance.com), he has long BAD THREAD on www.srtforums.com

CarRacer

The forum for SRT cars was pretty interesting. There's a girl going there to collect on behalf of other people. Anyone with an issue should join that site and pass your information to her. Polishsrtgirl was her name I believe.

Hopefully that helps.

dsmless

Yeah this rcboost guy is really a scammer in my books, never got the fog lights that I paid him for and still going on 4 months and no lights, don't know if I should just drop the issue or sue or swing by his "shop" on my way to chicago this month, maybe he can get some guys to vouch for him but the real thing is that almost everyone here has gotten the same story fed to then about "can't make it to the mail on time or the pick up never came through or very busy or some emergency or even the wrong tracking numbers" so you ryan are an asshole and a theif you clearly are burning yourself on this forum, there you can say all you want about me but I don't have a bad trail behind my name

91GSR

im pretty fed up as well. i bought a muffler and never got it. sent him countless pms and nothing. even went to the joosten website and sent an email. this guy is a straight prick. sent me a tracking number that said the shipping info was received by USPS on OCT 2...when i purchased it on SEP 19 and now it is NOV 26 and i dont have my muffler. i want my 75 u bleepity bleeping bleep douche bag

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned