The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

joosdawg/RcBoost

bought a pair of ebrake cables off him about a month ago. they were not the right ones so i asked for a refund and he kept saying ok ok ill send it. never seen anything and now he wont respond to my pms

happy birthday. Your credit card has been refunded as we talked about /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. Sorry for the trouble, things kept coming up.

dsmless

I really don't like doing this and wish it didn't have to come to this but its almost been 2 months since I purchased and paid for a pair of fog lights and a O2 dump off this guy and the only thing I have recived is excuses or explanations why I haven't gotten the parts, i pm'd him several times but no response or a tracknig number or a message to say i'm getting refunded my money back, hey I have even moved cross country from arizona to minnesota and still nothing, thats no way to do buisness, anywere, well if you have or will buy something off RcBoost well better luck than me,.
sam

The items shipped to the confirmed billing address in AZ in which you were not present to sign for the package. It was returned to me over 2 weeks later after multiple delivery attempts, and tracking was setup yesterday to go to your new address in MN and its finally going out today to the correct location.

dsmless

Okay so I did get the o2 dump tube but never got the fog lights, if they were shipped out on last tuesday i would be rocking some fogs on my car, he says they will go out but never seem to make it to the fedex or ups or mail office, but still has time to sell other items well if the o2 dump tube took more than 2 months to get to me I guess the fogs will take another 2 months, who knows, very very disapointed with this seller

Maybe next time dont change your address to half way accross the united states and you will get your parts on time. How am i supposed to know your not joe blow from MN using a stolen credit card that you bought off some forum from a guy that swiped it in AZ? Thats extreme and why there is two seperate packages just incase i get notified of fraud. Also why there is address varifacation and "confirmed" billing addresses which yours happened to be in AZ but wanted me to ship to MN. I have to watch my own back side with things like this if i dont use paypal. Sense you must have changed your billing address on your card it checked out now with the new address you will have your fogs on the way, dont worry.

This PM was sent three times today before 9AM. I have given him fare opportunity to reply (as you can see, he has logged on and replied in the forum after the timeframe)
Here is the fedex tracking#830052310000471 that was provided when the item should of been shipped. As you can see, Sep 3 2008 was the last reply I have recieved any message from the seller.
I am not in anyways mad about the situation, just frustrated and disapointed.
I think final reply is at hand!
as the message states, I think reply would be proper for updating the situation.
If the item was transmitted for pickup on 3rd for pickup, atleast it should of been picked up by fedex by now. No change in status??
out of all this, I haven't recieved any updates regarding the shipment.

I hope your getting my messages?
Its been a long wait and I'm at the point of requesting for a refund.
I would really like to get this deal done and over with.
It looks though that I wouldn't be able to upgrade the parts and take it to the track within this year. which I am very disapointed.
I would like to keep you in good standing, but If I dont get a reply stating either the item is shipped or if not(would like a refund), I have no choice but to let everyone in the community know, how this transaction went down.
It has definately been disapointment after another! I believe this purchase was made over 2 months ago. I have tried to understand and care about for your situation. But you do run a legitimate business and I dont think this is very proper for you to continue selling other parts but not deliver on mine. Tracking # was the icing on the cake. you dont get someone all excited by providing such info and dont deliver. I have been honest and patient about all this. I belive it has reached the point for me to take negative actions.
No hard feelings to you or way the purchase has transpired. I treat people, like how I want to be treated. And this isn't the way.

wow... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif i did not get any pm lately last shows about 2 weeks ago. I dropped the ball on this transaction for sure i will admit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Your card has been refunded in full! Look for the credit back to your card within the next 24-72 hours (processing time)

Again, no hard feelings. "Can't deliver the parts, shouldn't advertise it."
just to clear this up, here is my copy&paste of sent messages.
And yes, Administrators from the site can verify this information.
8/13/08 message and the reply was already after good 3+ weeks of waiting.
I understand your reply to that message had involved some personal problems that justified reasonable excuse, but not after providing tracking # and not delievering the parts.
I am 100% confident that I had absolutely no fault in this whatsoever.
I have been patient and would of waited much longer.
I also provided my phone number in one of the messages.
my communication was open.
admit, maybe the message didn't get to you? I dont know? But I will not blame you for any of it. Sorry the transaction was not reconcileable.
you admitted your mistakes, let's not try to come up with lame excuses.
unless you can show that you kept me updated?

Time to look for someone else to make my piping kit.

List of sent PM's to RcBoost:
Evo FMIC or refund? UltraVr4 09/12/08 08:23 AM
Evo FMIC or refund? UltraVr4 09/12/08 08:21 AM
Re: Evo FMIC or refund? UltraVr4 09/12/08 08:19 AM
Re: Evo FMIC? UltraVr4 09/10/08 10:11 PM
Re: Evo FMIC? UltraVr4 09/06/08 09:29 PM
Re: Evo FMIC? UltraVr4 09/03/08 01:54 PM
R Re: Evo FMIC? UltraVr4 09/03/08 10:49 AM
Re: Evo FMIC? UltraVr4 09/02/08 11:59 AM
Re: Evo FMIC? UltraVr4 08/31/08 11:10 PM
R Re: Evo FMIC? UltraVr4 08/30/08 05:42 PM
Re: Evo FMIC? UltraVr4 08/28/08 08:23 AM
FMIC UltraVr4 08/20/08 03:13 PM
Re: Evo FMIC? UltraVr4 08/13/08 04:02 PM
R Evo FMIC? UltraVr4 08/13/08 03:44 PM

dsmless

Okay I'm no joe shmow, I have done various transactions on this site from diffrent people with no problems, just recently bought a pair of 550 injectors and paid on friday and had them on tuesday, so no I'm not a theif and definetly not a person to point fingers at or accuse, this wouldn't of happend if the parts that were already paid for and the money outta my account way before this bad listing came up, i was in arizona for 3 weeks still after I had purshused said parts, and even had time to move to minnesota and change addresses with my bank which anyone should know that that shouldn't matter when it comes to purchases, and I'm not the only one to complain about you mr. boost, so can I please get my parts so i can be done with this matter, as anyone knows good buisness = good reviews but a bad deal = bad guy listing, you do it to yourself

NARF

Just to add to the reputation of www.joostenperformance.com

STAY AWAY FROM THEM !!!! These fine people took payment for 2 sets of Evo8 injectors and then never returned any E-mails at all. No decency at all.

I paid by credit card via Google, and they are after them right now, but please fellow DSM'ers stay away from these thief's.

DO NOT BUY FROM RCBOOST AKA RYAN.

He had no problem taking my money for a set of rims/tires on 9/15. Told me what i wanted to hear but never came thru. I am still waiting on the refund, thanks for waisting my time. Learn how to run a business. You shouldnt even be allowed to sell parts on here.

NARF

contact your local police, report it, give them all your information and have him subpoenaed to your state court. Thats what im in process of doing.

NARF

Thanks for Manning up, your still a punk and a thief.
There are bad guy articles everywhere on the net about you.

You are a shame to the dsm community and should be banned from every community post period.

dsmless

well its been 3 months since i bought some fog lights from him was very good at taking my money but never came through with the fogs probably still on his car, have sent numerous private massages but never got or seldom got a response and it was mainly excuses for not getting the parts sent, so i'm also to the point to taking legal action

9/25 Echeck Refund was canceled. Tried calling him numerous times and left a voicemail. He then sent me a PM saying he sending another echeck refund that will clear on sept 30th.still waiting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

dude you told me you were selling me a set of 91 rims with tires, and they would be shipped out next day by your so called fedex pickup. but what happens? you send me a refund and you dont answer your phone after i left you a nice voicemail asking what happen and why i was issued a refund. now i have to wait 10 or more days just to get my money back. so basically you took my money probally spent it and now its taking forever to get it back. all i wanted was you to ship the wheels tires but you send me a refund with no reason whatsoever. so dont come on here making it look like im the asshole when clearly you are. also your so busy you cant take what 2mins to pick the phone up and call me to explain what the hell happened. another thing you never called paypal so stop lying all you did was send me another echeck. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

It was not cancelled, quit trying to make me look incompetent. I told you exacly what happened and your leaving major details out to make me look worse than it is. I called paypal to square things away and no i didnt answer the phone after you leave threatening voicemails, #1 im busy with local people and #2 i dont care to talk to you after the things youve said in the past (no need to bring that back now).

just send me my refund and stop making excuses up. im not the only one saying your a punk and a theif. im done with you like everyone else on here. have fun running a shady shop. ive never had one problem with anyone on this board but you! what does that say? maybe if you didnt lie from the start and just shipped them like you said we wouldnt be here. you tell me you have a fedex account and have fedex pickups daily but you dont ship them you just send me a refund? you already spent my money thats why i have to wait for a echeck refund, YOU DONT HAVE THE FUNDS IN YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT. dont come on here making me look like the ass, when clearly you are.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned