The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Looking for Evo 3 hood vents to make a mold out of. You'll get them back!!!

EfiniX

I'm chatting with EHMotorsports (Evan) this morning about hood vents and he says the Evo 3 vents are really the way to go. I have to admit, they do look great. Of course, there's a challenge in getting them. Well, he said that if I could get my hands on a set, he could make a mold and we could fab a few sets up.

so, does anyone have a set of vents they are willing to part with temporarily? You'll get them back and we can actually make some sets for the community. I don't know what the demand is, but the supply...

turbohf

i know i could use some holes in my hood... heat is just trapped in there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

G

Staff member
I have another mint set, i'd rather not lend them out though. If you would like to buy them, use them and then resell them let me know >> click

EfiniX

How much + shipping to 97211?

EfiniX

Sadly, no. If someone wants to send me some vents for a week, I swear I'll send them right back!

KiNgMaRtY

I was looking high and low for some the other day and did not find anything either. Maybe send a message to 988 to see if he can get some? I believe I know prefer going the Evo 3 vent route vs JDM hood as well.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned