The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

lip is done ( with pics ) x times 2

Is that grill navy blue? And also what did you use for that lip, the mazda deal like John?

boostx

its home , i am not going to use it

I made some modification to the mounting areas on the side & it looks a lot better now.

Last edited by a moderator:

rheckert

Well done Garfield /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif Best I have seen in the US.

Polish

So what is the lip from?

Jason G.

Quote:
Well done Garfield /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif Best I have seen in the US.

x2 Nice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Quote:
Is that grill navy blue? And also what did you use for that lip, the mazda deal like John?

Sorry Jay, I missed these questions.
Grille = Navy blue (I intend to paint it)
Mazda deal like John = No

I just happened to come accross a car in the junk yard with a lip that I thought it might work. I bought it & lined it up (with alot of phone help from John) then it sat in the garage for a couple of weeks. I got bored on July 4th & called up John who provided the tech help I needed to mount it. Without his help I couldn't have gotten it mounted & lined up as well as it did. It still needs some tweaking to make it fit perfect (which I intend to do).

I just realize I didn't mention which car I got the lip from. I believe it was an '89 Acura Legend Coupe. You'll need two as it will need to be joined in the middle.

Last edited by a moderator:

mistaVR4

Killer man! I love it, nice work /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

4Grim

Looks real good Garfield!

I want a lip on #1948 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

boostx

do you have any pics

Cost ~$20.

Boostx, I'll try to find a picture on the intinet but it's the square shape 2 door legend.

boostx

I am in the process of redesign it for better fitment.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned