The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Pics of the JDM Fuel Door Installed

JackbNimble

Well, lockless or stock, it's still better than what I did for a few months. Since I had the car the lock was frozen and wouldn't turn. Then one day the handle to pop it open inside broke off. So I took a screwdriver and popped the door open, yanked the lock, and drove around with a big hole in the gas door for a while. Couple of times after my classes I would walk to my car and find trash stuck inside. Damn jerks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif. I eventually did get a lock and key off someone here.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned