The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Kind of a good photo

4thStroke

A buddy of mine is pretty handy with his Cannon. We went downtown (Portland) saturday night and snapped a few photos, this one came out pretty decent, IMO.

Amazing what a camera can make a car look like at some distance!

14u2nV

You replaced your antennae with a crane. That's thinking ahead. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Looks good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Last edited:

fivestardsm

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif^^^ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

4thStroke

Thanks guys!

Yeah, the antenna wasnt going up since I threw in the Sony deck, got sick of not having reception so I said f*** it, youre getting a crane.

Last edited:

mitsuturbo

Pic is blurry at full size. It looks like it was shot by hand with somewhat long exposure. It looks great if you don't view it in full size, though. The content is fantastic. The quality could be better.

4thStroke

It is kind of blurry, dont look at it full size, its too easy to see the imperfections anyways. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

It was shot with a Canon Rebel on a tripod, exposure of 30s I believe, F9.

2of9

great photo. looks exactly like mine but without the fogs and rain guards. lol. have more other pics?!

4thStroke

Quoting 2of9:
great photo. looks exactly like mine but without the fogs and rain guards. lol. have more other pics?!

This is really the only other one thats decent. Not much different. And its kinda blurry. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I really like the light blur actually, although some people might say it looks superimposed onto the background.

find a street light and park the galant under it and still get the backdrop, car will look a lot better!

4thStroke

I'll have to try that next time we go out.

It was kind of sparatic, we were just takin pictures of random things and figured the backdrop might make for a decent photo. I moved the car 10 feet and started taking.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned