The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

it was well worth the wait!

nickbuilt

Well finally got 1798/2000 from the body shop and finished up the assembly and thought I might share some pics with you guys:

IMG_2000.jpg

IMG_2001.jpg

IMG_2002.jpg

IMG_2003.jpg

IMG_2004.jpg

IMG_2005.jpg

IMG_2006.jpg

IMG_2007.jpg

IMG_2008.jpg

hope you guys enjoy, let me know what you guys think!

-Nick

Barnes

Damn that looks nice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

4Grim

WOW...very Nice!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

mistaVR4

Wow dude! Your car is very nice looking /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I like the JDM/AMG mix. Whatcha got under the hood?

She is so damn sexy! Now that's how to represent the summit white galants. We all know there the the fastest too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
What front bumper is that exactly again? And were can I get one of those grille's?
+1 on the engine pics too. Nice job

Ralli380Gvr4

Looks amazing, seriously man. I like the attention to detail. The AMG grille, evo8's, JDM bumpers and hood look awesome together. Clean combo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

A few questions because I plan on doing a few things similar. How did the body shop paint the tail light chrome black? Did they have to take the assembly apart or did they mask, scuff and paint while it was together? Also where did you get the oem Enkei decals after the wheels were painted? Or do you have a part #?

Again great job, makes me want to get a quote on some fresh paint for 380.

Ralli380Gvr4

Hey Jay, don't you think the JDM fuel door looks good? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

^Honest to god didn't notice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

But these cars look right with JDM bumpers and its always the first thing I notice. Since I never see other VR-4s around either, I forget that all of the white cars don't have black all over them too. LOL

Ralli380Gvr4

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Well you wrote the book on stayin' classy in Summit White. Now the Panda is in a league of its own.

GIjoe

VERY nice!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Gizmovr4

Nick,

Is this the car I sold you???? amazing what you were able to do in just 2 months. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif
I look forward to seeing it in person.

nickbuilt

thanx nelson with lots of help from my cousin (jordanvr4), you and nate. it will be there friday!

-nick

nickbuilt

Quoting razordsm:
Damn, Nice job. How long did they have her tied up for?

2 weeks in the body shop.

curtis

Curtis approved. Holy cow that car is cleannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. well done /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

nickbuilt

Quoting mistaVR4:
Wow dude! Your car is very nice looking /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I like the JDM/AMG mix. Whatcha got under the hood?

bone stock other than ets intercooler kit and an act 2600 clutch kit.

nickbuilt

Quoting Dbossman:
She is so damn sexy! Now that's how to represent the summit white galants. We all know there the the fastest too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
What front bumper is that exactly again? And were can I get one of those grille's?
+1 on the engine pics too. Nice job

engine is pretty stock but tomorrow i will shoot some shots of it and post them up and the grill is and amg grill very rare i picked it up from (streetmasters) for a pretty penny pm him he might have another one!

-nick

nickbuilt

Quoting Ralli380Gvr4:
Looks amazing, seriously man. I like the attention to detail. The AMG grille, evo8's, JDM bumpers and hood look awesome together. Clean combo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

A few questions because I plan on doing a few things similar. How did the body shop paint the tail light chrome black? Did they have to take the assembly apart or did they mask, scuff and paint while it was together? Also where did you get the oem Enkei decals after the wheels were painted? Or do you have a part #?

Again great job, makes me want to get a quote on some fresh paint for 380.

i painted the tails what i did was take the trims off of the lights and sprayed them with a paint called krylon fusion special paint the bonds with plastic then just reassembled it, and the enkei decals before i removed them when i sent the wheels to powdercoat i measured them, then had them redone at a decal shop there not oem dealer stickers, hope i could answer ur questions !

-nick

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts