The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

getting 1798/2000 back on the road....

nickbuilt

well bought 1798/2000 summit white (sunroof) as a rolling shell about a lil over a month ago from a member on the board (gizmovr4) which my cousin (jordangvr4) found for me, so then I found a 1992 eclipse on craigslist which i bought for parts and thought i might share some pictures of the progress on bringing 1798/2000 back to life:

the donor car:
IMG_1915.jpg

IMG_1920.jpg

IMG_1924.jpg

IMG_1916.jpg

IMG_1918.jpg

IMG_1921.jpg

IMG_1944.jpg

IMG_1932.jpg

1798/2000 waiting for a transplant:
IMG_1929.jpg

IMG_1928.jpg

IMG_1923.jpg

IMG_1930.jpg

hope you guys enjoy the pics!

-nick

galant344

lol i'm sure the neighbors love the eclipse shell on the street..... on cinder blocks

turbowop

I'm sure he'll have it towed away soon...I hope. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

That said, scrapping a DSM to get a GVR4 shell running is much better than the other way around. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

dmj

Believe it or not it is normal in Queens . Looks Like Richmond Hill Queens somewhere off Liberty or Jamaica Ave /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

nickbuilt

Quoting Hertz:
That's probably normal in Queens.

i had it towed away as soon as i was done with it , and it isnt normal for queens lived there for 28 years first time i saw a car on blocks and i am the one who put it there oh lol and its not jamaica its corona, queens .

-nick

NYC86ZC

It's Paul. We met at the meet last year.
I'm friends with Eric Felix and Chris Karroll.

Good luck on the build.

Man you have to give this dude some credit. This guy has a damn shell of a car sitting on the damn street lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
We should give this guy a medal or something lol what would it be...

Junk yard dog......or determination metal? Tough call /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

nickbuilt

Quoting NYC86ZC:
It's Paul. We met at the meet last year.
I'm friends with Eric Felix and Chris Karroll.

Good luck on the build.

oh hey wassup dude internet has been down for a while but will be back up tomorrow update with pics car is currently in the bodyshop how you been?? when are we doing a ny,ct,nj gvr4 meet again we all have to meeet up!!!!

-nick

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned