The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Interior Pics. Time to Show off!

Diego

Quoting kitcho:
Pics are a bit old. I have an evo8 shift knob, turbo timer, and boost gauge now. Weird tweeters have been removed.

Speaking of which, anyone know where to get replacement front floor mats for a jdm galant? lol

2nd picture, why is there a gauge on the passenger dash?

kitcho

That's a tweeter, not a gauge. Part of a japanese market 6.5in component audio set with speakers, crossovers, and tweeters. They are uninstalled though I still haven't bought 4 inch speakers for the dash.

DR1665

Quoting OMFGeofffff:

Looks like you have your ecu mounted the same as mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

I tell passengers it's an electrical shock risk from time to time, just to mess with them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

Quoting RedTwo:
What's all this 'carpet' and 'back seat' stuff? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

With the backseat removed, there's plenty of room for a mud bath. Talk about your luxury car!

IMG00596-20101219-1437-495x371.jpg

3rdstrikedsm

Quoting tsidrift1:
Turbowop is my inspiration for just picking up the galant I did. Unfortunately, I dont have the patience or time to deal with the mess of wiring it has. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Oh yes you do! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

RedTwo

I'm sure you could make money with that by claiming it was a 'health spa' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

524of1000

Here's mine. 524/1000 (obviously)

The gauges are the OEM Evo IX MR set in a custom pod I made.

NinjaVR4

I still like the stock look. Sometimes I wish I could find an all stock for sale.

donkeylips

Usually all it takes to go 100% stock is the oem steering wheel, shifter, boot, and shift knob. And stereo. I made sure to accumulate all of those parts so mine is bone stock looking(except floor mats). Now the only thing that's gonna screw it up is my gauges. I really my flat black dash speaker 2-gauge pod because it fits the look nicely. I just hate the fact that the speaker had to come out. I would post pics if I had some.

After rocking the stock look for a while I think I'm gonna go with the 1g eclipse wheel, 1g shifter, 2g shift boot(looks way better than 1g imo), and my aftermarket stereo(all of which I have). Might even go to a pillar 3-gauge pod(WBo2, boost, oil press.).

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned