The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Pics of 1608/2000

GSNT

I posted this question in the 1901/2000 for sale post but it appears that the Mods closed it due to the deal being done. I am looking for pics/posts of my old GVR4 that I sold to Rob in Montana. It ran in the Subaru/Mitsubishi shootout in Norwalk in early 2005 and Nopi St Louis later in 2005. I realized that I have absolutely no pics of my old car after I did so much to bring it back from its near death. If anyone has any pics of 1608/2000 please contact me or post links here. I assume Robert still has the car as he made it pretty apparent he would probably own it till his death.

Regards,
Eric Jones

GSNT

No one? Does GVR4.org dump old threads after time? I know I had build pictures on here at one point and now nothing comes up in a search.

PolskiVR4

I may have what your looking for. Gimme some time to figure out a way to get it off of my old computer that doesnt have internet connection or a functioning cd burner, yeah its old. On another note I do have videos of your old car running at a Battle of the Imports event somewhere around 04-05 I think, though those are on a tape.

GSNT

Yeah BOTI was it's first outing at the track!

Do you have a USB jump drive? That would be the easiest way I can think of.

Last edited:

PolskiVR4

This it? Windshield wipers on and all haha.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned