The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Interior Pics. Time to Show off!

NinjaVR4

I posted to an old old thread and was told to just start a new thread and so that is what I will do. Let's see what the interiors of our gvr4's are looking like in 2011!

I has a question about the rear seats and rear arm rest. Are those EVO rear seats? Or did you have the stock galant rear seats restitched with the suede? I want to do something like that with my rear arm rest, put cup holders in it. Not that people sit back there often in my car but I think its a cool idea and wonder why mitsu never did it at the factory because its not like it adds any weight.....maybe a bit of cost.

NinjaVR4

Yeah actually they are the rears to the evo 9. Pain to install, but I can't tell you how many compliments I get for the fronts and rears.

bobdole

Very nice and clean.

NinjaVR4

Thanks! Anyone got ideas as to what other interior updates i should do?

NinjaVR4

turbowop

Everybody has seen my sh*t, but screw it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Whatchu know about oldschool datalogging. PalmIIIxe bish! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

944a91dca79a5bc.jpg

944a91dca7d2837.jpg

I need to get some current pics of the interior in 503, but it's pretty boring stock with a couple of gauges.

NinjaVR4

Looking good turbowop. Here's the thing.... I'm trying to catch up to you. I need the momo, new floormats, a couple other things. Your car is sweet tho thanks for posting

turbowop

I think your wheel looks good in the car. At least it's not all leather pealy like so many stock steering wheels have gotten.

News for my car is I have a new PLX WB setup that will allow me to remove the old M300 unit from the ashtray location and get a normal round gauge in a pod on the steering column. I purchased it about a year or so ago. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif I haven't installed it because I'm lazy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Other than that I don't think my interior will change at all.

Quoting NinjaVR4:
I posted to an old old thread and was told to just start a new thread and so that is what I will do. Let's see what the interiors of our gvr4's are looking like in 2011!

The exact interior I had in my Evo IX.....and the eact interior I want in my GVR4........

Looks awesome man!!!!!!!!!

DR1665

Zipties? We got zipties. Candy orange crazy ziptie boost gauge pod. Whatchu know 'bout dat?

curtis

Quoting NinjaVR4:

Black suede headliner with visors
suede armrest along with shifter boot and e brake boot.

I would take pictures but the car is full of parts for later. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

NinjaVR4

Quote:
Black suede headliner with visors
suede armrest along with shifter boot and e brake boot.

good ideas, any how to's on any of these??

OMFGeofffff

Quoting DR1665:
Zipties? We got zipties. Candy orange crazy ziptie boost gauge pod. Whatchu know 'bout dat?

Looks like you have your ecu mounted the same as mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

2of9

simply stock....except it's missing a gauge /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif
DSC_0171.jpg

kitcho

Pics are a bit old. I have an evo8 shift knob, turbo timer, and boost gauge now. Weird tweeters have been removed.

Speaking of which, anyone know where to get replacement front floor mats for a jdm galant? lol

alansupra94

I have been tempted to do the same but since my interior is pretty much immaculate with no rips/tears, I don't see the need at this point.

Most people have NO idea what the hell I am inside of. They just have a quizzical look on their face when I drive by.

NinjaVR4

As far as the floormats go, I ordered a custom set from the thread here on the forum. Turboflanagin makes them with gvr4 embroidery, but I think you can buy blank jdm mats for 80 from him. Customs are 125! He is a great guy to work with!

Turbowop is my inspiration for just picking up the galant I did. Unfortunately, I dont have the patience or time to deal with the mess of wiring it has. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

RedTwo

What's all this 'carpet' and 'back seat' stuff? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned