The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Replica Keyfobs - Updated FEB 2023!

steve

Sorry, I'm not looking for an engraver really. I was only speaking to JNR about that as I owe him an engraved fob in return for services rendered. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

I'm not trying to get involved with taking these things to a jeweler all the time when people want to buy them engraved.

JNR

Quoting steve:
I was only speaking to JNR about that as I owe him an engraved fob in return for services rendered.

Oh, in that case, this is going to be 24k solid gold? You know, for special 'services' and all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

steve

I'll make sure they engrave it in an OVERSIZE FONT.

JNR

OK, just make sure not to mark the box that ha the girly hearts and all.

steve

What? You don't want to accessorize it with your purse?

Galantvr4559

So i am about to send payment for on 91 key fob. thanks steve they really are an awsome replica. Cant wait to get it and attach it to my evo flip key.

steve

Received. Will package one up for you and get it out asap. Thanks!

steve

Got it, shipping out today.

steve

yepyep

3O3EL0VR4

I got my fob tonight! I just wanted to thank you again Steve, they are absolutely amazing. It goes perfect with the VIN cut key I just got too. Going to the engravers tomorrow morning. I'll post pics afterwards.
Sorry about the glare ...

Galantvr4559

Just put my new flip key and key fob together. Thanks Steve. I am gonna need a fob for the sticker design contest winner. Depending on who wins will determine what year fob I will need.

*sigh* disregard on mine, got to work out the finances of ending a marriage /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

3O3EL0VR4

Here's the finished product guys. When I went to Things Remembered the very helpful hottie I found working this morning said it was Roman font and, point 115 size, just so everyone in CO knows, that is what they will call it.

Last edited:

steve

Niiiiiice. What did they charge? I tried a local Things Remembered and they wanted over 20 bucks. I told the kid they were out of their minds.

Galantvr4559

I paid $16 to get mine engraved and i told her the font and size and she still managed to f*** it up. It looks stupid i will post pics soon.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned