The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Oakley replica sunglasses New 30 sets 22.00 per pair!!

3rdstrikedsm

Ok so my wife is big in to selling replica sunglasses and purses etc on the side so I said I would help her by spreading the word on the interwebz so with that being said she has priced them below what she normally sells them for which would be a 3.00 discount per pair from the normal 25.00 per pair and if you buy 2 sets or more you will get them for 20.00 per pair

For the ladies there are some Louis Vitton Coach Dolce&Gabbana as well as ED Hardy unisex also there is 2 pairs of Oakley riding glasses which have a light tint and are mostly clear.

So since the profit is tiny on these please send as a gift or pay the fees in the paypal transaction and shipping will 6.80 be via USPS flatrate with tr# within 12 hours of purchase.

All will come with a case that says the brand of glasses they are.

Lmk if you need a pic of a certain style and we also have some Louis Vuitton Mens wallets @ 25.00 shipped per wallet but only have 2 left.

Last edited:

3rdstrikedsm

Yes it's legal hence the "replica" disclosure in my title however it is not leagl to pass them off as real.

I want the ones in the third pic down in the second row back to the left of the white ones. Can you take a pic of them?

3rdstrikedsm

These?

Oh you mean the oil rig style ones? I have 2 pair of those one in like a semi gloss and one in a gloss black....
oilrigandridingglasses001.jpg

Last edited:

3rdstrikedsm

Not the black ones in the pic? I did edit the post to add the oil rigs so maybe you saw it before I got the other pic up?

Sorry I posted that before you posted that last pic. I want the ones on the right of that last pic.

VR4Scott

I'll take the 2nd one from the left, bottom row.

1uGlyGalaNt

Quoting VR4Scott:

Better pics of these and styles similar to these please.

3rdstrikedsm

No sorry but maybe I will have her order some next round. I will get more close ups of the Oakleys for everyone.

pachood_1953

Im down for some frogskins if you can get them.

3rdstrikedsm

Quoting VR4Scott:

The Oakleys with blue lense?

VR4Scott

Between the orange lens and the pink frame on the bottom left.

Terry Posten

Hey Chris, here's an idea, make small 4" cards with a number on it and put it under each pair.

Then you will not have any confusion when people want a certain set.

3rdstrikedsm

Good idea! I am going to do that now.

89Mirageman

I'm in for a pair as well once you get the close up pics posted.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts