The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Oakley replica sunglasses New 30 sets 22.00 per pair!!

curtis

Quoting 3rdstrikedsm:

clpiclist010.jpg

I'll send you $20 if you can have John model these in front of his house showing the GN and the new black car both running. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

3rdstrikedsm

Haha it was almost doable until you said both running /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

curtis

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

3rdstrikedsm

Another round going on craigslist and flea bay tomorrow night so lmk if you see something you may want.

3rdstrikedsm

Sorry both of those sold but all of the others are still avl.

3rdstrikedsm

I am not sure to be honest but The next order won't be for a while as some of these have to sell first before another order is made as we are sitting on to much inventory at the moment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

But when we do make another order I will see if I can order you a pair.

3rdstrikedsm

Ok all Jordans on sale for cost which is 40.00 per pair as she is no longer going to carry shoes or hats just purses and sun glasses for now.

3rdstrikedsm

I don't think so and all but one pair has sold /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Other brands remain but they are all female shades.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned