The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Kitted Puch Newport Moped!

IncorpoRatedX

Neither the girl, nor the cat come with the bike! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Located in South Bend / Notre Dame area, Indiana

$700 OBO
Text/call 269.357.4372

I've got a very clean chassis vintage Puch Newport Moped with a lot of upgrades. Bike has low miles on a fresh build. I bought it from a friend of mine because he didn't have time to build it and lost interest in it. It needed some parts and a lot of assembly, I got it running and have no reason to own two bikes.

This bike rips but there's still a lot of power left on the table, a sprocket upgrade and some fine tuning would net 50mph speeds, current top speed is 42-45 mph

The bike has over $850 in just PARTS, not counting the bike itself which is very clean, nor the time to build/tune it. Comes with extra stuff, the stock ignition and stock 50cc jug, piston and head all in a box, could easily be converted back to points and stock jug if you're not wanting a quick bike.

Fully rebuilt engine with:
rito race crank $135
new crank bearings and seals $40
all new gasket kit $10
70CC AJH Reed valve cylinder kit $159
Hi comp head $30
Weak-Ends intake $55
Puch Estoril exhaust $105
Treats CDI $75
Trail Tech voltage regulator $23
Used Mikuni 20mm carb $50

Has Magura controls from a magnum $80
All new cables; brake front and rear, throttle and clutch: $31.50
"M" handlebars $40
LED tail light $17
Bike came with recent Sava 2.25 tires

Bike comes with headlight/tail/brake light and voltage regulator, but the wiring is not done yet. I'll try to put in a little time to get that all wired up, but I'd rather let someone else set it up.

e4b2c062320111e3b39022000aa80567_7.jpg

f96b822c264a11e38e2c22000a1fb747_7.jpg

2ac9bade320111e3a3e722000a9f09d0_7.jpg

CutlassJim

Dude you got Kristin Stewart on your moped! Do me a favor and tell her she's a bad actress.

IncorpoRatedX

you should get your eyes checked. She doesn't look like kristin stewart.

se7enine

She reminds me of Star from The Lost Boys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

IncorpoRatedX

Jami Gertz, I could see that way before the other.

Either way her name is Kim, she's not a movie star. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

mitsuturbo

Some clearer photos may be in order. These are awful, awful quality. You may want to invest in a decent camera.

James

Yea. Terrible pics. And what's with that lame bike blocking the girl? Get that sh*t out of there.

KT

Bike and girl need to get out of that car pic.

CutlassJim

Plan to make Josh's thread go completely off topic complete. Excellent.

MrBurns.gif

IncorpoRatedX

you fuckers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

James

Shittin up the guys thread

raptorWagon

If you were closer I'd entertain buying it lol. However there is too much maroon car clashing in the background. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

PlatypusOfFury

That's all Bellingham needs... another fuckin scooter/moped!
Raptor, you ate the brownies didn't ya?!

Reminds me of the "your mom's a moped" joke. ::sigh:: i needed an internal laugh.

IncorpoRatedX

sold it to a local domer.

golden domer, rich kid with his parents cash, rode it home at 9 at night without a tail light or helmet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

James

What a rebel

LIV4PSI

I didn't know what a domer was, so I checked Urban Dictionary. Either it was a guy who goes to Notre Dame, or someone who gives a lot of head

James

Hers referring to the latter lol

LIV4PSI

Being that Josh lives in South Bend, I doubt it was really an oral sex reference

I just wanted to sh*t up the thread a little too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

IncorpoRatedX

Quoting LIV4PSI:
I didn't know what a domer was, so I checked Urban Dictionary. Either it was a guy who goes to Notre Dame, or someone who gives a lot of head

it was actually a dual reference. to both of the above. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned