The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1995 CBR 900RR asking 4800

Vman911

Selling all my toys... for a new car and teeth.
just sold my 02 ford ranger. next is cbr then my vr4

1995 CBR 900RR almost mint condition. Will be a collectors Item one day. Couple little rock chips from riding it but nothing major. I'm the 3rd owner of this awesome machine. Sits in my basement next to my vr4. Bike has 24,853 miles on it. I got it 3 yrs ago with just over 20K.
Mods I have done. stage 1.5 jet kit, indaglow guages, Hid's, green LEDs around bike, new tires, fork seals, chain,smoked windscreen, brakes/rotors, clear tail light with led's.
Oil change every year reguardless of mileage. I put about 1000-1500 miles a year on it

Asking 4800 thats gets all bike stuff. which includes:
front and rear stand
Original carbs (20K on them)
original pegs
factory manuel, haynes manuel
All the tools I got for it (chain breaker/installer) carb sync tool,valve shim kit,chain lube/cleaner,brush.
brake rotor lock
xtra fork oil, coolent
xtra hids
1995 cycle world magazine
motorcycle chauk for trailer
bike cover
2 helmets custom painted
2 jackets
other misc stuff. I know there's more.
I started powdercoating parts off another bike for this one.

Dont worry my VR4 will be back up for sale in a week or so.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned