The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1999 Kawasaki ZX7R For Sale $2500 obo

EMX5636

I'm selling the 2nd bike out of the package deal I got with my green/purple 97 7R. Got it running and riding well. It has some nice accessories on it, and I'm sure with some winter time clean up, would be a nice bike in the spring. I need to sell it, or else I'd keep it till then, and sell it for more.

Details are 99, 18k miles. Silver/Black repaint (was maroon/red). Paint is a 5-10 foot job, but looks pretty good. It's been sitting since sometime in 2009, and probably accessorized in the early 2000's.

GOOD - Runs strong, shifts clean. Yoshimura bolt-on, Lockhart Phillips Tank bra, carbon fiber side frame covers, Fiberglass undertail and rear hugger with custom LED turn signals. Tinted windscreen, slight blue headlights, aluminum rear spools. Emissions related crap gone (Pair valve, float bowl mod etc).

BAD - been sitting since 09. Fuel tank was the only thing with fuel in it. Carbs are clean (could probably use float needles), has a 93-95 forks, front brakes and wheel (same design). No idea why, came that way. Rides straight, probably cheap fix for fork seals? Would be fine on the street, lacks a couple adjustments for a track bike. I'll supply the buyer with either 6 pot Tokico's for the 96+ forks, or radial 04 ZX10 calipers if interested for a fork swap.

NEEDS - could use float needles for the carbs, but runs ok now, just shut off the fuel when done. Needs LED capable flasher for the turn signals (blinks fast). Needs rear brake pedal. Needs an air filter. Tires have some tread, and hold air fine, but if you were ever going to push the bike, put tires on it.

I'll get some good pics of it, and maybe a video up this weekend. I'm asking $2500 OBO. For asking price, I'll purchase the rear brake pedal, float needles, and air filter and install them.

EMX5636

Spent some of the end of winter picking up some of the parts on the needs list. So far I got the air filter, rear brake lever, and carb float needles. I'll be installing everything before I put it up for sale on Craigslist.

Still asking $2500 for a member on here, but I'll put it on CL for $3000-3200.

I also will paint match the rear solo seat cowl, rear tire hugger, and front fender for the asking price.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned