The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2008 Honda CBR 600RR ***SOLD***

ApexHunter

Immaculate 2008 Honda CBR 600RR for sale. Mileage: 14,288. Clean Title in hand, free and clear. It is the Black/Red color scheme. This is an exceptional example and you will see what i mean if you come to see the bike in person. I am the second owner and I went to great lengths to find one that had been well cared for.

This bike has never been stolen. It has never been crashed. It has never been dropped.

The bike has been garaged its whole life. Since i purchased it in Feb 2011 with 8500 miles, it has been garaged, and i keep a cover on it too (included). Never stored outside, ever. The bike is mechanically perfect, it needs nothing. Chain cleaned/lubed frequently, and the chain and sprockets are in good shape. Always top quality products used for cleaning I use Amsoil Synthetic Oil 10w40 MCF in the engine/trans, Motul brake/clutch fluid. Michelin Pilot Power 2CT tires have tons of life left. A tank pad has been used to protect the paint.

There is a small scratch on the right side of the tail fairing, approximately 1” long. See pic. Some very light scuffs on the very tips of the mirrors and bar ends from me squeezing it through some tight spaces on my driveway.

I outfitted the bike with a few simple upgrades, mainly to increase reliability or visibility. Also a few other extras that will be included with sale.

Cox Racing Radiator Guard
TST Industries tail lamp w/ integrated turn signals. Clear lens. Brightest IT on the market.
Passenger pegs sent to Tripage LED. 24 amber LED’s were installed in each peg. 16 rear facing and 8 side facing LED’s, all of which function as turn signals.
Tripage LED Flasher Relay. User programmable. Improves brake lamp visibility.
Zero Gravity “Corsa” windscreen. Best optics and great wind protection. I had a Puig double bubble prior and this one is superior.
Tripage LED adjustable license plate bracket.
DDM tuning 35W HID kit with 5000k bulbs on both High and Low beams.. I installed a switch on the low beam circuit to ensure reliable operation and preserve the ignitor.
Akrapovic slip on exhaust system. Titantium/Carbon construction. Incredible craftsmanship and while the sound is aggressive, it is clean and not too loud. I have the baffle and it will be included.
Honda Racing solo cowl
Shogun No Cut frame sliders
Shogun rear spools/swingarm sliders
I will include front and rear stands.

I have a number of stock parts that will come with the bike, including the original passenger seat. I have a set of Proton flush mount LED front turn indicators. I put the stock ones back on for better visibility, but will include the Protons with sale.

Please take the time to read the the ad! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at 9four9 3 85 three 3 9 two or email me at [email protected]
<b>SOLD</b>

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned